Download Activ8rlives Health & Food apk 3.17.8 free for Android smartphone
Apk file size: 48.0 MB
You can track and monitor a wider range of health parameters (such as steps, blood pressure, blood glucose, peak flow, oxygen saturation and temperature).
Being active is key to good health
• Track activity or steps via an activity tracker or pedometer, using Activ8rlives Buddy Step Counter, BuddyBand or BuddyBand2 to upload via Bluetooth 4.0 to Activ8rlives App
• Upload data via select Android devices using Bluetooth 4.0 and Android 4.3 or later
• Don’t have a tracker? No problem, add your steps from any pedometer manually to App
• See how your sense of health and wellbeing improves as you increase your daily levels of activity
• See how your weight varies and changes with increased activity
Want to lose weight?
• Record food intake using integrated Food Diary to record photos of food and drink
• Simply score your food and drink intake as GOOD or BAD choice
• Automatically stores photos of food in your web-based Activ8rlives account and not on your phone, saving memory
• Quickly learn about hidden food/drink intake we all forget about, which makes the difference between weight loss and weight gain
• No more counting calories-just snap a photo to reveal eating choices and patterns
• Display food choice ratio and number of food items over time, alongside activity and weight
• Calories out greater than calories in does NOT mean weight loss. All calories are not “equal”. It is your body and everyone’s works differently. Find out how yours works
• See full buffet you have eaten for an entire week and share your data with healthcare team or personal coach
• Learn how body weight and composition changes as a result of dieting with Activ8rlives Body Analyser smart scales
• Track weight, fat, muscle, bone, visceral fat, water content and BMI. See how these change over time as you modify food intake and activity
• Don’t have a set of Activ8rlives Body Analyser? No problem, add your data manually
Self-management of long-term health
• Use Activ8rlives App to maintain, track vital signs, symptoms, medication and control health if you have long-term health conditions
• Use Activ8rlives health monitoring devices to measure, connect and upload data directly via Activ8rlives App: Activ8rlives Contactless Infrared Thermometer, Pulse Oximeter, Peak Flow, Blood Pressure and Heart Rate Monitor
• Already have a medical device (Blood glucose monitor, INR monitor, cholesterol monitor, spirometer, ECG) you use to monitor your long-term health, add this data manually to App and see this data alongside each other in one App
• Create custom trackers via online account to track symptoms, medication or other recordings (joint pain, migraine, inhaler usage or mood)
• It’s all about you – you are special and unique so you can tailor App to suit yourself
• All data can be reviewed and compared with simple graphing tools in “Health Data” section. Simple to use, yet very powerful and all in one place
• Gain and earn Medals / Points for activity to motivate
• Reach your first Gold Medal and receive a real medal to reward you. Free to anywhere in the World
• Activ8rlives has a growing community of users who help and support others in achieving their goals. Join one of our self-help health groups for encouragement or support
• Start your own group to support family, club or work colleagues
• Join World-Walk Adventure group and your steps will automatically be added and you can track the adventure online or via Smartphone App with our embedded integrated mapping
• Raise funds for charities using Groups as a means of earning sponsorship of points you have gained by walking
• Activ8rlives App is developed by Aseptika Limited – a healthcare company specialising in self-management through self-monitoring. Our goal is to activate as many people as we can to stay healthy and keep well
Improvements to performance and security
Aseptika Ltd part of our Health & Fitness and have average installs from 10000 to 50000. Last Update Sept. 15, 2016. Google play rating is 58.5. Current verison is 3.17.8. Actual size 48.0 MB.
Helps increase activity levels This app is great at helping me track and increase my levels of activity. I like being able to see the trends of my weight changing in line with increases in activity using the graphs in the health data section.
Backward step Preferred the old style graphs. Even using the zoom graph setting it's impossible to see the numbers on the scale.
Great for keeping motivated Coupled with the excellent scales and buddy band this is a great way to track your health and activity and stay motivated - always the hardest hurdle to overcome in the long term
Please fix Freezes when I try to input a food entry, or when I try to take a picture, won't go back so have to force close. Otherwise a great app. I'm on android 4.4.2 on LG G2.
Doesn't work Every time you try and open upload device this app crashes. Avoid if you have andriod 5 lollipop until its sorted.
Brilliant app love it!
Give me the option to not take a pic. I want to log what I eat. I don't want to take a picture of it all and use up memory on my phone for food pics
I've dropped two dress sizes! I've been using this app for over a year now. Taking pictures of what I eat doesn't use up space on my own phone memory as it uploads to the Activ8rlives website where a week's view of what I've eaten has helped me to assess and adjust my diet. What I like is nobody else tells you what you must do, it's all about self monitoring and whether your choices are good or bad FOR YOU!
Rubbish Froze everytime I went in. Had to turn off phone to get out of it.
Spent half and hour registering only to be told repeatedly for another half an hour couldn't connect to network I was connected via fibre broadband WiFi 1hr wasted
Hmmm App tries to do everything and doesn't manage it very well. Crashes a lot.
What is the point? Got this app to use with the scales, I was very happy about the idea of keeping historical data, but got the scales today and as far as I can tell there is no way to get the numbers apart from writing them down when you first get them meaning there is no point in having a bluetooth function. It tries to do far too much and while it's nice to have graphs to show your progress I want a very simple function which this app uses in the background but hides from the user.
I can see now why the complaints Excellent start, try to register as a male and it won't let me with male greyed out. Yet ironically, help tells me it is important to know our gender as it matters for some health reporting. I know morons. If this is the quality of the rest of the app it doesn't inspire much confidence in the actual oximeter and I can see me returning it as not fit for purpose.
Crashes Bought the scale for this and its way off. Reading 45kg and in reality I'm about 83kg. Money back???
App tries to do everything and doesn't manage it very well. Crashes a lot. Scale doesn't work well. No API.
The app was crashing over the weekend. I've just received an update (3.7) and it is now working well again.
App looks like it's from 2010 It's okay.. Slow.. Hopefully the information is there from the scales.. Bit slow.. Be better having this plus separate apps.. I don't want a food log etc.
Doesn't work Every time I try to run latest version I get the message "unfortunately Activ8rlives has stopped". Had to go back to older version
New 3.0 version crashing on Samsung galaxy tab4 Aug 2015: Still a very useful app but I have to keep uninstalling and reinstalling the 3.0 version, so some bug fixes still required. I can't find the 3.5 version Jess mentioned on the forum. Older review 2014: I've been using this app for over a year now. Taking pictures of what I eat doesn't use up space on my own phone memory as it uploads to the Activ8rlives website where a week's view of what I've eaten has helped me to assess and adjust my diet. What I like is nobody else tells you what you must do, it's all about self monitoring and whether your choices are good or bad FOR YOU!
Iwellness is 100% better scales app I found a better app called iwellness that works with these scales and shows and keeps all the data on your phone/tablet & you don't have to be connected to the Internet & you can have multiple users and export the data.... So I won't be sending the scales back, but definitely not using the recommended app by Activ8rlives
D9 n9t bother on this crap company
App looks like it's from 1990s Truly needs a design and feature over all.. I'm not going to put photos up stop asking me. I want to look at my details with ease.. This is so annoying
Very unstable Disappointing. Keeps crashing. Very slow. Very unstable. I also have the Fitbit app on my phone which works like a dream!