Download FlightBriefer Aviation Weather apk 126.96.36.199 free for Android smartphone
Apk file size: 1.5 MB
FlightBriefer allows users to quickly and easily access aviation information such as:
- DUATS access
- TFRs including Report, Raw Text, and Graphics
- Downloadable Airport database for geo-spatial searching and airport detail information including airport map view.
- "QuickQuery" option to turn off geo-spatial searching when not needed/desired (improves lookup performance)
- Text Winds including refined reporting "near" your departure and destination.
- "Nearest" feature allowing airport database searches near your location, your departure and/or your destination. Additionally, ad-hoc searches may be invoked through "long clicks" on any ICAOID text box.
- Prog Chart & SIGWX Images
- AIRMET & SIGMET chart Images
- Winds Aloft forecast images
- CIP/FIP Icing
- Convenient N-number lookup
- For EDUCATIONAL USE ONLY. NOT a certified flight tool. Use 1/800/WXBRIEF to obtain OFFICIAL briefings.
- Explore aviation-centric information quickly and easily: DUATS, ADDS, NOTAMS, and TFRs
- Explore fundamental aviation activities such as flight planning
- Look into current weather activity including wind speeds,forecasts and icing
- Learn more about aviation codes and practices
Kindle Fire Users:
Please do not try FlightBriefer on the Kindle Fire - it won't work due to compatibility issues with the Kindle Fire platform. Thanks!
- Updated with fixes to address the ADDS experimental site retirement.
- Misc cleanups...
- Updated to support the upcoming latest ADDS data model changes.
FlightBriefer.net part of our Weather and have average installs from 1000 to 5000. Last Update June 30, 2015. Google play rating is 81.3333. Current verison is 188.8.131.52. Actual size 1.5 MB.
TAF update lags Will not show updated TAF for airports as soon as they become available like other apps will. The sooner the better, so deleting to use a better one until this is fixed
Excellent support Great app, useful info especially if u can access airborne. Lots of useful aviation wx info in one app. Recently the winds aloft pages disappeared from app, I emailed dev and he was quick to respond with a fix! Awesome.
Works very well Very good
Top Avwx app Great app, only complaint is that there isn't a moving radar image
The best weather app for pilots Thanks for making this. It's fantastic, I use it every trip to augment my dispatch release.
Very disappointing Query engine for TAFs selects the farthest station in radius, not nearest within radius. Whoever QA'd this is not a pilot. Not even worth exploring further. I wouldn't even use this for a flight on MS Flight Simulator.
Better than AirWx bc: Vastly better interface, and has Sigmets, UL winds, freezing level, radar summary, DUATS. Needs TFRs to be a one stop shop
Reed 1/4/12 New version is slower. Text winds error on first access after which I can select low or high level and get wind data. I use the app often for weather updates.
Don't like new UI !!!! Is it just me or is the new interface slow and convoluted?Takes forever to process TAF and METAR requests, and the displayed results are hard to read
So far, this is my favorite aviation weather app. Would like to see winds & temps aloft in text. Maybe I missed it. Droid Inc.
Awesome app Has prog charts, winds aloft and all the other good stuff I have been looking for
DUATS Duats integration makes this a great resource for on-the-fly flight planning (pardon the pun :P). Would be great if it had more graphical wx and TFRs
Very nice aviation wx app. I love it.
Loads av weather graphics quicker than DUATS on PC. 1st app I ever bought and well worth it.
As a private pilot myself.... I find this extremely useful. Droid Incredible
Best app for pilots. Translate METARS if you click on the raw form, can file flight plan via DUATS, great app!
I can finally file a flight plan from an app on android!!!
When filling a form the NEXT.and DONE keys don’t work. Color selections on main menu (bright blue on gray) next to impossible to read. Unuseable.
Does what it says. Simple and effective. Developer seems to update often. Only 4 stars because N number just links to FAA website.
Ancient design Needs to be updated to work with modern android. Needs an action bar, etc
Hasn't been updated for a year