Download Fixify Free (obsolete) apk 2.0.1 free for Android smartphone
Apk file size: 24.0 KB
Please note that Fixify is no longer required, as Spotify has fixed the issue.
Fixify Free is an application that fixes missing song metadata when using the Spotify Music application. Are you fed up with not knowing which song is playing? This application is for you.
Fixify Free works with any Bluetooth AVRCP device, ranging from the Pebble Watch to your car!
• Send song information to any Bluetooth AVRCP-compatible device.
• Easy to use settings.
• Runs in the background and only when it needs to. This means no annoying notifications or popups and no battery drain.
• Fire and forget. You don't even need to open the application's settings, just install it and you're set.
Setting up Fixify Free is as easy as changing a setting. No confusing menus.
1. Install Fixify Free
2. Open up Spotify Music and go to Settings
3. Enable "Device Broadcast Status". This allows Fixify to identify the currently playing song
4. Restart Spotify
Got any issues? Please don't hesitate to contact us at [email protected]
To control Spotify, you will need to change a few settings in the Pebble app.
1. Open the Pebble app and go to Settings
2. Tap "Music" and select Spotify.
Please note: We are no affiliated with Spotify in any way.
- Complete rewrite from the ground up
- Fixed issue where some devices did not show track information
- New "Compatibility Mode"
- Fixed a crash caused by Spotify not being installed or not having played a song since startup
- Updated design for Android 5.0 Lollipop
fluetoast part of our Tools and have average installs from 5000 to 10000. Last Update Oct. 20, 2014. Google play rating is 84.9485. Current verison is 2.0.1. Actual size 24.0 KB.
Does what it says... I really do not understand why it's not working directly from spotify and we need a third party app to see the track info on the smartwatch. But thank you guys for fixing this small but still annoying thing. Sorry for not supporting you buy buying the "pro" version. Free version is providing just enough for me. Nice app. *Giving 4 stars only because I think there should not be a paid version for this app.
Does what it should with no fuss. Fire and forget. Thank you!
Easy! Super easy to use and allowed my Gear S smart watch to work how I wanted it to!
Perfect. Simple, easy, no watchface required, no watchapp required. 10/10
Flawless Download, install, boom. Easy as pie.
Thanks Does what it says on the tin perfectly
Perfect - does what it says.
Does the job perfectly! Worth the $1 upgrade as well.
Works a treat It's just a shame that Spotify themselves couldn't do this!
Good fix to a dumb issue Spotify should really add true Pebble support.
Great fix I've been hoping that someone would find a fix for this... it works perfectly.
Solution to annoying problem! Easy to setup! Great fix!
Fixes a problem that shouldn't even exist! As we say in my local parlance; BUDMAN!
Works as intended No special permissions needed. Got it up and running in less than 20 seconds.