Download Fishes for toddlers apk 1.0.4 free for Android smartphone
Apk file size: 14.0 MB
Fishes for toddlers is an educational and entertaining game.
Two apps in one:
- it is a nice, simple, fun, and colorful game for toddlers and kids! Play with fish bubbles!
- coloring book : your baby will have lots of fun coloring the fishes drawings!
A lot of different drawings and many fishes to keep your kid busy.
Easy to learn and to control:
in "acquarium mode" touch the screen to create all the bubbles that you wish.
Tap to pop the bubbles.
Touch and hold to blow giant bubbles!
In "coloring pages mode" change the image tapping the arrow,
choose the color to use from the left palette,
choose the eraser to remove the colors, change the brush size.
Available for all screen resolutions and devices, including tablet device as kindle and samsung !
Simple and intuitive! Lots of fun for your baby!
- Game for all ages
- Easy to learn and control
- fun for children
- Simple for toddlers and babies
- Play with your child or let them play alone
- use it to keep your baby or toddler occupied
- Coloring the drawing with the finger
- Choose the color from the palette
- The Eraser to remove the colors
- Choose the brush size
- Save the best drawings to SD and share them!
- a fun and animated underwater world!
- a wonderful coloring game for kids!
- A lot of coloring pages! More than 120 coloring pages in the FULL version
- more than 40 ocean creatures in the FULL version
- do not require internet connection!
- no Advertising!
This is the FULL supported version,
If you want to try the FREE version go to
-ATTENTION: If on your android phone the game is not working, please send to the email support the model, Thanks
romeLab part of our Educational and have average installs from 500 to 1000. Last Update Jan. 28, 2015. Google play rating is 80.0. Current verison is 1.0.4. Actual size 14.0 MB.
Not worth paying for My 19 month old got very bored with this very fast. There are many other free, more educational games she will actually play for longer than one minute. I like the lock feature, but it's not worth it if my child isn't interested.