Download Firefighter Calculator apk 2.3.4 free for Android smartphone
Apk file size: 1.8 MB
As featured in Fire Chief Magazine as well as IFSTA Newsletter. Simply the most comprehensive firefighter tool launched yet, with an easy to use user interface created by and for Fire fighters. Store your department’s nozzle settings in the application. Determine how many tanker trucks will be needed for a foam application. Calculate the flow rate needed to extinguish fires of various sizes, and of course, determine the pump pressures needed for complex hose lays. All contained in these four calculators within the Fire Calculator. Includes US, Metric & Imperial Gallon settings.
Calculation tools for determining:
* Discharge pressure for firefighting pumps
* Foam Application Rates and Amounts
* Critical Application Rate/Flow Estimation
* Pressure and Flow Rates for Smooth Bore Nozzles
Fire Pump Discharge Pressure Calculator:
* Handles multiple attack and supply line setup
* Calculates friction loss formulaically
* Provides estimated reach calculation
Foam Application Calculator
* Enter area and depth of spill, along with concentration and type of foam being used
* Enter estimated Tank Diameter to automatically calculate area
* Calculation determines recommended flow rate and amount of concentrate and water needed
* Great for Hazmat incidents
Critical Application Rate Calculator
* Determines minimum flow rate to extinguish fire in < 10 seconds
* Enter Area and percent involved
* Use the Area Estimator to approximate square feet
Smooth Bore Tip Calculator
* Automatic Smooth Bore Pressure/Flow Calculations when Tip Size and either Pressure or Flow is known (other is calculated)
Calculations are formulaic (exact) not based on shortcuts.
Intended for training purposes only.
Contact: [email protected] to provide information for those wishing to use the app at their next training session!
A2App.com part of our Education and have average installs from 1000 to 5000. Last Update Jan. 6, 2014. Google play rating is 68.6956. Current verison is 2.3.4. Actual size 1.8 MB.
Ok Basic D/O App but not for cost App didn't work on the PDP for low-flow fog nozzles which made all the hose layout configurations wrong. Appliance section did not ensure standard field for 25psi to be added to PDP for master streams, ladders, standpipes. No simple field for NPDPp or NPDPd calculations. Standpipes and Siamese Line Co-Efficients not included in options. Good "very basic and simple" D/O TFL based on standard IFSTA known values, foam application rate a great tool for inexperienced Foam-ARFF D/Os.
Great Applicaton. I use this anytime we have a strange hoselay. We have a pump chart but this app speeds up the process. This is a great help to anyone who wants to be more than a lever puller and ensure his crew on the end of the line is getting the propper GPM.
Basic tool Not the setup I was hoping for in the reference section, needs more room for hose setups with PDP
Nice app keep up the good work.
Great app. Quick resource for doing the calculations required.
Sucks Hate it hardly accurate
Would like to have the ability to add in customizable friction losses for standpipe systems, ladder pipes, deck guns, etc.
Great app. Great service to back it up. Matt a
Overall a good useful application.
Amazing App. A must have for anyone in the fire service! Couldn't find a better app for practical applications on the fire ground.
Nice and smooth. I like the ability to have custom presets for my departments loads, but still make adjustments on the fly.
Will not download
Can't edit nozzles Won't allow you to change the basic nozzles so you can input your own.
Could not open