Download Financial Tools apk 1.1 free for Android smartphone
Apk file size: 668.0 KB
... will affect you if your loan interest rate go up or down (stress test)?
... can I afford to borrow?
... would my loan repayments be?
... can I save?
This application will help you answer all these questions and even some more.
- Borrowing Power. As easy as entering your monthly income and expenses, then loan details such as interest rate and period. You will get your borrowing power as result.
- Interest Rate Change Analyzer (Stress test). Allows you to analyze how interest rate changes in will impact your budget. In technical terms this analysis is called interest rate sensitivity analysis.
- Loan Calculator. Allows you to find out:
* How much can I borrow?
* How long will it take me to pay a certain amount paying this much per month?
* What is the monthly repayment for a certain amount in this amount of years?
* How much interest and P+I will I end up paying for the whole loan?
* How are the repayments going to look like across the years?
- Savings Calculator. Allows you to calculate total interest accrued in a period of time based on different types of compounding frequencies.
- Free tools: Borrowing Power, Savings Calculator and Loan Calculator
- Available through Google in-app purchases: Interest Rate Change Analyzer
Version 1.1: Loan calculator is free now. Enjoy it.
OpenBiz Solutions part of our Finance and have average installs from 500 to 1000. Last Update Sept. 10, 2014. Google play rating is 92.0. Current verison is 1.1. Actual size 668.0 KB.