Download Fifth Third River Bank Run apk 4.0.1 free for Android smartphone
Apk file size: 5.8 MB
The Fifth Third River Bank Run is proud to launch this new mobile app!
The new mobile app provides many features that will benefit you all year. Features include:
• Check out the Fifth Third River Bank Run Playlist. We will upload the song of the week.
• Events Calendar. Never miss an event with our built in events calendar. You can also save the events to your phone calendar with the press of one button.
• Event Registration. You can now register through our mobile app. No need to find a computer.
• Webcasts / Blogs. You can watch all of our webcasts and read all the current blogs for the Fifth Third River Bank Run.
• RunnerPics. This feature allows you to simply snap pictures of (take out “the”) participants and email them to us. We will upload most photos to our mobile app under the Photos section.
• Mile Tracker. Don't forget to track the miles you run or walk while training every year. We now have a mile tracker (you can even email us results!)
• Participant Wall. This feature will act as an ongoing form to comment with other app users by logging in with Facebook / Twitter.
• YouTube. Check out the latest videos on the YouTube page!
The Fifth Third River Bank Run would like to thank all of the participants, volunteers and sponsors for your support(take off s)! And, thank you for being an app user! This app will come in handy while training year round and for the years to come.
• Snap pictures of participants and email them to us. We will upload them to our app.
• Listen to the playlist updated with the top song every week to train to.
• Listen to our newest webcasts.
• Read the latest blogs.
• Write on the Participant Wall with Facebook or Twitter.
• Track the miles you run or walk per week.
Grand Apps part of our Lifestyle and have average installs from 1000 to 5000. Last Update Nov. 6, 2014. Google play rating is 65.0. Current verison is 4.0.1. Actual size 5.8 MB.
Bad Won't even open past inital launch screen
Great idea Great idea but UI is cluttered (ex: menu screen's color scheme w/logo behind is hard to read when scrolling) and not user-friendly. Also, why not add ability to track your training plan right within the app? Viewing PDF version is hard b/c you can't save your spot. I didn't like the app but still gave 3-stars b/c I think it's super that you came out with an app! Thanks guys!! :D
Doesn't work with my Galaxy note 2 or my wife's galaxy S2. Only shows the logo with a green background. After two minutes of waiting for app to load I uninstalled.
Great app & graphics! So going to use this when I run!
Its a start...... App performs well, and love the music but photo and results content is lacking.
Requires WAY too many unjustifiable permissions. Extent of requested permissions exceeds purpose of app. Stop prying into the privacy of the user.