Download FeelGoood apk 2.4 free for Android smartphone
Apk file size: 7.5 MB
FeelGoood app (formerly Feel Good Now) provides guided streams of affirmation cards, that lead you to feel good by offering better feeling thoughts one at a time.
Keep in mind that thoughts are energy or vibrations. Thought tuning happens gradually. Tune your vibrations to higher frequencies, which means better, more positive emotions. The app offers cards for you to read, one thought at a time. In this way you focus on better feeling thoughts. You can start your upliftment from any state on the emotional scale.
Choose your topic. There are four categories of topics: general, body, money and relationship.
Identify you feeling and how strong it is. Find the right place on the emotional scale - the lowest corresponds with the worst feelings (Red), and the highest is the best (Violet). Start reading from the corresponding color. Scroll cards to read suggested affirmations. Read and feel good.
For example you are looking for a job. Here is recommendations on how to feel good.
First of all you work with your own feeling about the situation. Inside your consciousness you are afraid of being rejected. How can you cope with fear?
You help yourself by sincerely validating your feelings and raising up your self-esteem. By raising up your confidence about yourself you start changing the whole vibrational aura around you. It may take some time before you find yourself in a better mood. But even slight shifts are important in the gradual process.
1. If you feel growing frustration about your situation, relax and quit doing anything. Then, while at home, alone, do the mental work: I am frustrated, I admit. This feels bad. It's ok to admit my feelings, I am a human being too. I am going to work on this feeling and raise my mood.
2. If you feel really strong frustration, close to anger, then it is better to mentally express it and let out. Notice, anger is vibrationally better feeling thought in comparison to depressive feeling. Sometimes you may feel revengeful feeling, which may feel like relief. That too is higher on the scale, so don't deny or fight it. Just release it in your imagination, until you feel better.
3. If you have just slight frustration, the following questions will help. "Wouldn't it be nice if I were not so nervous?" "Wouldn't it be nice if I felt so happy that I didn't notice anything wrong about my boss?"
4. Then, to help you to raise your mood higher you may ask yourself questions "Why I am here in this Earth?" "Aren't we all born for joy and happiness?" In this stage you are feeling calm and wise. You are speaking very general about job and relationship.
5. Next level would lift you up even higher because you are hopeful and that's a beginning of your positive thinking. "What if everything is right and nothing is wrong?" What if I can actually create my wonderful relationship by my thoughts and feelings about it?"
6. In the next higher stage you are believing in yourself, that you are worthy the best job and that what you previously hoped, now you believe even more strongly. This doesn't necessarily a fast process. Sometimes it takes days or months. It's a matter of your focus and desire to change your life quickly. At this stage you start being appreciating everything around you and even the whole situation that caused you to do the mental work and caused you to feel so good now.
7. The highest feeling is reached when you are sure about yourself, your worthiness that you can tell "I know that." "I know that I am a beautiful lovable person!" "I know I am in the right direction in my life!" "I love knowing that I am happy with or without the success in the job hunting." This is very amazing feeling and with such emotions on your side the best job will be yours. That's the law of attraction.
The emotional scale is available on this app. Use it for your benefit!
For more information go to aabundance.com
A third version of the FeelGoood app is more equipped to help you to feel good and even better. Now you can send yourself regular affirmations from a chosen topic. You also can listen to the topic's audio and even record your own. There are more topics in more languages.
This app can also serve your individual needs, when incorporated with FeelGoood Mentorship program (for more information go to aabundance.com/coaching
Aigul Aubanova part of our Productivity and have average installs from 500 to 1000. Last Update July 8, 2016. Google play rating is 98.3333. Current verison is 2.4. Actual size 7.5 MB.
Amazing! This app is absolutely brilliant! Wonderful for softening resistance when you're out and about and can't stop to meditate, nap, or do other processes. Highly recommended for any LOA student!
Awesome app. It's revolutionary and is sure to make people feel "goood!" The many features of the app, such as the audio and cards, are sure to help anyone out in a bad mood. It's helped me out in bad days. "Goood" job, developer! ???