Download Feed Me Alphabet apk 1.0 free for Android smartphone
Apk file size: 39.0 MB
Learn new vocabulary words with adorable robot buddies!
Feed Me Alphabet is an educational app featuring 5 delightful robots and a sense of fun! Young learners interact with colorful robots to learn new words, along with their definitions and pronunciation. Designed for young learners, Feed Me Alphabet features more than 150 words and related images. The vocabulary is organized around 5 themes: house, food, animals, machines, and nature. Each theme has a richly illustrated collection of more than 30 images – and its own friendly robot to help!
Feed Me Alphabet was meticulously planned and designed to present young learners with a fun, engaging, and effective means of learning new words. Learners interact with the cartoon robots to guess words, then collect images in their very own vocabulary book – rewarding the child with a sense of accomplishment. With the book’s stimulating vocabulary-image association, it’s easy to internalize and remember more than 150 new words.
To begin, a bright and smiling robot displays letters, seemingly at random. Select the correct letters and feed them to the robot, and the robot responds with an animation effect – displaying an image that illustrates the word’s definition. As young learners are unfamiliar with upper-case and lower-case letters, a case-toggle switch is available at the lower right side of the screen. This helps kids learn to recognize the differences in cases. Once the learner completes a word game correctly, it’s automatically saved in the vocabulary book. The child can later review the collected words, flipping them over like flashcards for review, or replay the game with a robot.
In addition to the words that come pre-loaded, customized images and photos with up to 15 new words can be added to each of the five themes. As well, the existing images can be replaced with the user’s own images or photos to encourage engagement and creativity. Customizing each theme helps interest young learners and inspires them to discover new objects in their environment.
The features of Feed Me Alphabet are as follows:
- 5 types of interactive robots with more than 150 words and images
- Effective simultaneous learning of the spelling, pronunciation, and definitions of vocabulary words, as well as capitalization
- Vocabulary book with flashcard and replay functions
- 15 customizable images/photos and new words for each theme
- Guidance function includes parental/teacher management and e-mail notification of young learners’ vocabulary progress
- Easy-to-follow tutorial teaches kids how to play
- Supports 7 languages: English, Korean, Spanish, French, German, Chinese, and Japanese
- Supports Cpu : 1Ghz Dual-core and above, Ram : 1G 이상, OS : 2.3 Gingerbread and above
A fun and effective way to increase vocabulary with 5 robot friends!
As a company engaging in children's education, WiseKids takes the privacy and safety of your children very seriously. We maintain and enforce high standards for all privacy concerns.
This application does NOT:
- collect personally identifiable information from children
- offer or endorse in-app purchase of any sort
- contain third-party advertisements
- offer external links without appropriate parental gate
- require SNS integration
Follow us on our Facebook page for more information, events and updates on our educational products.
WiseKids part of our Education and have average installs from 10 to 50. Last Update Dec. 26, 2013. Google play rating is 92.0. Current verison is 1.0. Actual size 39.0 MB.