Download F-Button Lite for HTC ChaCha apk 1.09 free for Android smartphone
Apk file size: 72.0 KB
This application lets you configure the blue F button of your HTC ChaCha. No root access required — simply install the application and choose what the button should do. It is possible to configure separate actions for short-click and long-press events.
This is a free application with a limited number of configurable actions. If you need more functions, such as starting arbitrary applications or controlling phone's media player, feel free to acquire the full version.
How to use:
Once you install the application, click the blue F button on your phone. The phone will ask you whether it should launch "Custom F-Button action" or "Facebook for HTC Sense" (see screenshots). Check the "Use by default for this action" option, and then click "Custom F-Button action". Now you can choose what should be done when you click the Facebook button. Repeat the same for the long press, and you are done.
* Device control
- Change ringer mode (normal/vibrate/silent)
- Toggle Bluetooth
- Toggle Wi-Fi
- Toggle mobile data
- Toggle flashlight
- Change screen brightness (min/normal/max)
- Expand status bar
- Show Home screen
* Open web address (URL)
* Open F-Button config
* Start application (in full version)
* Social networks (in full version)
- Post to Facebook
- Facebook Places checkin
- Post to Twitter (via Peep)
- Post to Twitter (via official app)
- Post to Google+
- Post to vKontakte (vk.com)
* Media player control (in full version)
- Go to next track
- Go to previous track
For questions, issues and feature requests, please use this forum thread: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1440515
- Most probably will not work on AT&T Status and HTC Salsa.
- Requires firmware version 1.23 or higher (check yours in Settings - About phone - Software information - Software number).
- Some applications (such as Gallery, Camera and Opera Mini) override the Facebook key internally, so it might not be possible to detect short clicks of the Facebook button in these applications. However, long press should always be detected correctly.
Use of permissions:
- Create Bluetooth connections, Bluetooth administration: to turn Bluetooth on/off.
- Change Wi-Fi state: to turn Wi-Fi on/off.
- Camera (Take pictures and videos): to turn on the camera's LED flash (Flashlight function).
- View network state, Change network connectivity: to toggle mobile data.
- Modify global system settings: to change screen brightness.
Polish localization - Krzysztof Lojowski
Facebook button for HTC ChaCha, HTC Cha Cha, custom key mapping, FB remap
Changed icon because Facebook politely asked to.
Faster opening after long inactivity period.
Minor interface changes.
Added "Change screen brightness" function.
Added "Toggle mobile data" function.
No more flashlight blinking on orientation change.
Andrei Popleteev part of our Tools and have average installs from 10000 to 50000. Last Update June 2, 2013. Google play rating is 78.1159. Current verison is 1.09. Actual size 72.0 KB.
Awesome It used to be very handy when i owned the chacha
Remapping FB button to take screen shots The App didn't work on my HTC Salsa. Never the less, I have a question. There seems to be no easy way to take screen shots on Salsa. Can the FB button be remapped to take screen shots ??
Cm7 no / stock yes. Doesn't work with cm7. Edit: does work on 2.3.5
Works perfectly, but... ...too bad it can't run apps in the free version.
This a great app, only thing is, how do you set this as default, like the provided image???
Could be free for App launching, but works for the flashlight and that's all I really need.
Doesnt Work on My HTC ChaCha ! F button still asks For permission ..! .. and Authorize HTC ChaCha ! still at top (system Icon) :-(
Doesn't work. Guess what phone.