Download Emma for Spotify (TV) apk 0.99 free for Android smartphone
Apk file size: 6.7 MB
*** Spotify Premium Account is necessary***
You need a Spotify Premium Account to use this software.
- Access to top playlists (Top 100, Viral, Pop, Rock, etc.)
- Access to New Releases, New Albums and Featured PlayLists
- Play album, top songs, start radio, play any Playlist via voice command
- save songs to your Library & follow playlists.
***If this app does not work for you, don't buy the + version, because it will not solve the problem*** Some user have problems using it on Sony Bravia TVs
with Emma for Spotify+ you will get:
- more Categories, more Featured Playlists, Recent Playlists
- MyLibrary screen with your Songs, Artists, Albums and Playlists
incl. features to remove tracks from Library and unfollow playlists.
- Shortcuts on mediaplayer screen (Play Artist Top Songs, Start Artist Radio, Play full Album, Save Tracks)
- a feature to add tracks to your own playlists.
Examples for Voice Commands:
Systemwide Voice Commands like "Play Coldplay" or "Play Mylo Xyloto"
In App-Voice Commands:
- "Play Coldplay" plays Top Songs from Coldplay
- "Album Coldplay Live 2012" plays specific Album
- "Radio Coldplay" starts radio based on similar Artists
- "Playlist Chill Out" plays a playlist named chill out
- "Dance Music" or "Chill Out" searches and shows specific playlists.
This app is designed to work on AndroidTV!
This app uses the official spotify beta sdk for android (https://developer.spotify.com/technologies/spotify-android-sdk) but is not endorsed, certified or otherwise approved in any way by Spotify. Spotify is the registered trade mark of the Spotify Group.
V.099 support for up to 200 UserPlaylists (fixed cover bug)
V.098 fixed artist radio (moved from echonest to spotify api)
- added option to set cardSize to small (see settings), use it if the content in the mediaplayer does not fit the screen.
- added library syncing delay to handle api limitations
- added product name & type to login error message
- fixed handling of audio focus
Alex Fillips part of our Music & Audio and have average installs from 10000 to 50000. Last Update July 30, 2016. Google play rating is 76.2791. Current verison is 0.99. Actual size 6.7 MB.
Strange This app is good at playing in the background. It actually turns itself on sometimes?! One more bad thing, you can only see your first 10-15 playlists. I have 50+..
Simple design It works on Nexus Player with a simple user interface. Voice commands are spot on. Glad to have Spotify on my TV
Get out of here I'm not paying just to see my albums especially when there's a perfectly good free app that does everything this app does without having to pay more on top of your subscription. I understand a donation option but having my albums behind a paywall when I already pay for Spotify is a no go. I would rather cast my phone with Google cast to my shield TV.
Great app, people who are complaining that it costs something, needs to chill, it's super cheap. Of course you should be paid after all your work! I few things, though: -It would be great if I could get to my discovery playlists, like discovery weekly. -when scrolling a large playlist (holding the button to get to the end) i get to the last song and can't stop fast enough. Then i have to start again and go through all the 100 songs again. Maybe if it just stopped at the end or something. -If I go out of the playlist while listening to a song, it won't remember which song is playing and restarts the playlist. Would be great if it kept playing the same song and stayed on that song in the browser. Keep up the great work :)
Great app - totally worth the money.
Pay wall to view your playlst is a bit of a poor show.. It's slow to load as well for me using Nexus Player.
I hate having to download my library to play my playlists!!
I love this app enough that I paid for the premium upgrade. One suggestion - when I am listening to a playlist on random, if I selected another song from the list that shows at the bottom of the screen, it would be nice to keep the playlist in random mode. Right now it goes back to playing songs in consecutive order.
Where do I get Emma for Spotify+ ? I cant see it listed on play store on the web or via Android TV, just the free version which means to library.
Worked well all these months but now there's an official Spotify app.