Download Elevator Ride apk free for Android smartphone
Apk file size: 0 bytes
Welcome to our app
A letter from the designers:
Does your child love elevators? Our ElevatorRide app was designed to give your child a feeling that they are in an actual elevator.
The best part is that you can control what your child sees when they land on each floor. We give you a tool so you can easily upload your own photos which can appear when the elevator doors open.
What do you think your child would like to see when the elevator doors open?
With our app, parents can upload pictures of the child's siblings, parents, pets, grandparents, or anything they choose to appear when the elevator doors open. On each floor your child will be excited to see different pictures when the elevator doors open.
Have you ever hopped into an elevator and seen a grinning child inside and selecting the floor button on the elevator panel?
Do you remember rushing to press the button yourself when you were younger?
Does your child love surprises?
We created this game because no matter where we were, anytime our little guy saw an elevator he went running.
Maybe it was the fact the buttons lit up that he liked, maybe it was the "ding" of the bell, or maybe it was that even though he was very small he could have enough power to make a big machine move and open. Whatever the reasons, all the kids we know love elevators, their sounds, and especially their buttons.
- While playing, your child will hear actual elevator sounds. Included in these sounds are the sound of the elevator moving, the opening and closing of the doors, and a “ding” every time the elevator moves up or down a floor.
- We even created a realistic elevator button keypad and a LED floor number display just like so many of the elevators you can ride in today, so your child can see the floor numbers change as the elevator moves either up or down.
- ElevatorRide was initially just created to keep your little one entertained. But, we too are parents, and we thought we might as well sneak in some learning while creating this game. We know children learn best through play and we hope we help your child learn cause and effect and begin to recognize colors and numbers.
- We try to achieve this by repeatedly showing the numbers on buttons your child can press and having the elevator take them to the floor of their choosing.
- We follow the numbers up on an LED screen within the elevator so your child can learn sequence.
- Then, when the destination is reached and the doors open, your child is greeted by balloons they can pop.
- Each floor has the appropriate number of balloons on it. For instance, floor 1 would have 1 balloon. Floor two would have 2 balloons your child can pop. And so on.
- Sure it is fun to pop balloons, but it is even more fun when your child reveals the adorable photos we have preloaded behind each bunch of balloons.
- To keep your child even more entertained, we have preloaded to appear a fun compilation of iconic places that we selected. Each photo is from the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World or one of the Top 10 2014 Global Destination Cities Index selected by Mastercard.
We hope your child enjoys exploring all of the aspects of our app. Please feel free to email us your thoughts at: [email protected]
Thanks for purchasing our app!
If you enjoy this app, we would be really happy if you would give us a nice review in the App Store.
Tech Advisors takes your privacy and security very seriously. We are extremely careful to make sure your privacy is ensured. We do not upload any of your information or photos to our servers as they are all stored on your device.
Tech Advisors LLC part of our Educational and have average installs from 1 to 5. Last Update Jan. 26, 2015. Google play rating is 0.0. Current verison is None. Actual size 0 bytes.