Download Electric Circuit apk Varies with device free for Android smartphone
Apk file size: 1.4 MB
The Electric Circuit is the leading electric vehicle (EV) public charging stations network in Quebec. With the Electric Circuit mobile application, take control of your EV charging sessions by:
• Using public Electric Circuit charging stations as soon as the application has been installed on your mobile phone*
• Signing up with the Electric Circuit to have access to all member advantages including regular member usage fees, or pay on an as-needed basis by credit card, without signing up.*
• Transfer funds to your member account and benefit from charging credits at all times
• Verify the availability of charging stations and their usage fee on a geographical map
• Find the nearby charging station or find those near a given location
• Start a charging session on a selected station*
• Remotely track progress of a charging session*
• Be notified, by email, when your electric vehicle is fully charged or when the charging session has been interrupted*
• Receive charging session summaries by email
• Consult past charging sessions on Electric Circuit charging stations
Start taking advantage of the Electric Circuit application by installing it on your mobile device right away.
*Features available only with stations provided by AddEnergie Technologies Inc.
Small bug fixes.
AddÉnergie Technologies inc part of our Transportation and have average installs from 1000 to 5000. Last Update June 13, 2016. Google play rating is 74.0. Current verison is Varies with device. Actual size 1.4 MB.
Nice, but more info would help This is a good start. However, it would be helpful in planning trips to know the details of a charger. For example, is the charger 30A or 50A. This cuts the charge time in half, 5hr wait vs 2.5hr wait for a charge.
Good start. This app is a good start but an offline mode needs to be added. Not every has a data plan.
Very useful Wish you could also get notified of charge completion by SMS and also use my phone's NFC chip to start the charger. Otherwise it works very well!