Download Eight Control Arduino apk 1.7 free for Android smartphone
Apk file size: 41.0 KB
Cool and inexpensive internet control system for home automation. Doors, gates, lights and more. Well described server setup with Arduino: http://www.klauspintoffl.com/eightcontrol/index.html . Download everything you need from my site. Find info, images, building instruction and the Arduino code on http://www.klauspintoffl.com/eightcontrol/index.html .
Eight Control has more features than many similar applications:
* Dedicated layout for phones and tablets
* 8 Functions to control your home
* Transmit and display data values (e.g temperature, time from server to phone)
* Buttons display current on/off states
* Code protection for phone application
* Auto-refresh and auto-off feature
* Individual delays configurable for each function
* Server can remember function's on/off states
* New: Auto-select an additional internal IP address!
* AES encrypted, port forwarding possible
* Easy SD-card configuration on server!
v1.7: Added feature to automatically use an additional internal IP address, for a pre-defined WLAN network.
v1.5: Multiple values/readings (Analog input values, temperature...) can be transmitted from Arduino to phone/tablet. User can specify names for these values. Update button to refresh readings.
v1.4: Improved Android 4.0 support: Phone or Tablet UI style can be configured via application settings, no longer depends on Android OS version.
v1.3: Implementation of License Agreement.
Klp Develop part of our Tools and have average installs from 100 to 500. Last Update Jan. 20, 2014. Google play rating is 95.5556. Current verison is 1.7. Actual size 41.0 KB.
Steve B A great app for all you arduino lovers. The app is all that it claims. The developer was very helpful and quick to respond with any questions. I have downloaded similiar apps and found myself doing some troubleshooting to get them to work. This app was pretty straight forward. Thanks!
Eight Control Works! This Application is Awesome!! I can control My Arduino UNO-R3 from my Android Phone. How cool is that. The Possibilities are Endless!!! Lights, Temperature,Doors sensors,Etc. Tells me The status for any Channel I am using. Developer answered any questions I had quickly. I like it so much I also installed Home Ctrl 28 which is by the same Developer. Thanks Again, Great Work.
App works perfectly