Download Educational Flight apk 1.2.0 free for Android smartphone
Apk file size: 21.0 MB
Today you will be an airline pilot!
Your mission is to catch the magic stars. They are full of letters and numbers.
By catching the stars in the correct sequence, the aircraft performs beautiful acrobatics!
INFORMATION FOR THE TEACHER
With two choices of content, in this game, children can put their knowledge of the alphabet and of numbers 1 to 100 into practice, aiding the initial reading and writing acquisition process. Animation, with audio, stimulates interest and rewards the student after every five sequences of correct answers!
Objectives for the student:
- Knowing the letters of the alphabet and their names;
- Knowing the alphabetical order of the letters;
- Reciting and memorizing the number sequence 1 to 100;
- Developing logical thinking with the notion of ordering and quantification;
- Realizing that a natural number has its place in a number sequence, and that it has regularities;
- Recognizing the names of numbers and associating them correctly with their respective numerical symbol;
- Securing the knowledge acquired in the classroom.
Objectives for the Teacher:
- Working the number sequence 1 to 100, making comparisons between these numbers and analyzing the regularities of the sequences;
- Developing attention and concentration;
- Knowing the letters of the alphabet and its sequence;
- Working the student's reading and writing skills;
- Offering a playful and pleasurable proposal that allows the student to associate letters to their spelling and sounds;
- Securing the content worked in the classroom.
The game may be offered individually or in pairs. As the proposal provides audio, it is important to instruct the students to play while paying close attention to the audio, relating it to the number or letter captured.
If they are in pairs, while one colleague plays, the other will be the supervisor analyzing the game and taking note of any mistakes! These notes will be an invaluable source for future planning in the classroom.
To encourage the children’s participation and attention, the teacher can decide to give the class a signal during the activity. When they hear the teacher blow a whistle, for example, they will have to record what the last conquest was, i.e. the last letter or number captured.
Using these records, in the classroom, propose various activities.
- Write 5 words with the letter recorded;
- Establish a calculation (addition or subtraction) the result of which is the number written down;
Escola Games part of our Education and have average installs from 10000 to 50000. Last Update Dec. 18, 2014. Google play rating is 73.6. Current verison is 1.2.0. Actual size 21.0 MB.