Download EchoCalc apk 1.42 free for Android smartphone
Apk file size: 643.0 KB
EchoCalc is a port of the successful British Society of Echocardiography (BSE) iPhone App - EchoCalc - made
freely available to download.
EchoCalc contains all of the BSE normal reference values for transthoracic echocardiography and other widely
used reference values, including those for prosthetic aortic and mitral valves. The information is displayed
in an easy-to-use format, and is supported by clear high quality diagrams and references.
EchoCalc also includes a series of key echocardiography calculators commonly used in clinical practice:
- Body Surface Area (BSA) and Body Mass Index (BMI)
- LV diameter indexed for BSA
- LV diastolic and systolic volumes indexed for BSA
- LV mass indexed for BSA, Relative wall thickness and geometry
- E/Em for estimation of PCWP and diastolic function
- LV & RV systolic function by dP/dt and MPI
- LV diastolic function assessment
- LA volume
- Dobutamine Stress Echo infusion rates and target heart rate
- Risk of significant CAD calculator
- Aortic regurgitation: regurgitant volume, regurgitant fraction and EROA by volumetric analysis
- Aortic regurgitation: regurgitant volume and EROA by PISA
- Aortic stenosis: aortic valve area by continuity equation and velocity ratio, calculation of Zva
- Mitral regurgitation: regurgitant volume, regurgitant fraction and EROA by volumetric analysis
- Mitral regurgitation: regurgitant volume and EROA by PISA
- Mitral stenosis: mitral valve area by pressure half-time
- Mitral stenosis: mitral valve area by PISA
- Prosthetic aortic & mitral valves: dimensionless index, EOA and EOA indexed for BSA
- Aortic root dimension indexed for BSA, age and sex of patient
- Information guides to echo measurements for each chapter that will be updated in line with BSE educational
material. This information data is stored on your SD card (if available) rather than precious internal memory
and can be updated with a small download at any time.
EchoCalc for Android devices was written for, and donated free to, the BSE by Dr Allan Harkness.
If you find EchoCalc useful, please consider buying the "donate" version to help support the BSE.
Please use the menu option "email a bug" to report any bugs or comments as this will help improve the app
quicker than negative comments on the marketplace.
Minor bug fix in LV dimensions calculator - now colours indexed values immediately
BSEcho part of our Medical and have average installs from 10000 to 50000. Last Update Aug. 9, 2014. Google play rating is 89.2271. Current verison is 1.42. Actual size 643.0 KB.
Brilliant! Just what Android using Echocardiographers have been waiting for! All essential info for writing echo reports is here on my phone now.
Extremely handy! For people new to echocardiography like me, this app was extremely helpful in understanding assessment of various pathologies. Helped me understand echo better. Way to go! Thanks! Love the app!
Good apk It's an excellent application for android smartphone but free ! Thank so much. Dr Phuong
really helpful, as i am currently in school to become a Cardiovascular Sonographer! Helped me to apply what i was taught in class, to my clinicals. THANKS!
Great app. Please add formula for pulmonary vascular resistance.
Great app. Recommended to many fellows. They loved it.
One of the best echo apps i have ever seen, good job!
It's great.. extremely reliable
Great pocket reference for newbies
Optimize for htc On htc one you can't see the lower selection menu because of the default bottom htc menu. Otherwise a great app for quick refference. Update: thank you for taking into account our suggestions. Everything now works perfectly
Sony Xperia SP New version much improved works great on device
Great pocket resource Although not ASE guidelines, calculator and information tabs are incredibly useful
Good job ! Probably the best echo app out there tried a couple of the free ones. This goes far ahead than any other. The way it works is like the echo cards so it is both a calculator if you plug in values and goes beyond in providing refences, normal values and diagrams I don't think I could ask for more. Good job in design very intuitive and works like a charm no crashes.
Perfect so far Hope new valvular guidelines from AHA are included soon. Via updates
Must have app Must have app for all Echo cardiography enthusiasts. Important tool for point of care reference.
Very good Good resource. Old version did not work well on s3. I installed the new one which is far better.
Excellent concise reference Calculator is addition advantage, Explanations can be more Overall excellent app Deserves 5star
Excellent apps. I am pleased with my purchase. Will help at work for quick reference
Excellent Love this app xo much
Good app Very handy for quick calculations without having to remember and writedown long complex formula and values. Well done!
Not bad, needs tweaking Just loaded this app. Don't see why app needs ability to change my wifi settings. Can't make screen enlarge so info is way too small. Plug in calculations is nice.
Good Nice app for medical student
Crashed almost everytime
Very sample useful application
Excellent for new echo learners... to the point info and criterias.. well done guys...
I hav been facing problem when not online it keeps asking to download web pages regularly though I did number of times. How to the rectify it so that I can follow it offline too. Edited for very poor response in rectification
Cooll its just really small size but really benefit for me thank you so muchhh
Thank you for having this app, its very accomodating to use and i can now easily compute.
Great App This echo app is great! I'm very grateful someone has taken tbe time and expense to create this app with no charge. Works great! I must say though it works better on my iphone then it does on this samsung, my workphone.