Download Ear Match apk 1.0.1 free for Android smartphone
Apk file size: 1.7 MB
A learning app for the parts of the ear. While a traditional match and memory type game, its true purpose is to teach the parts of the ear by matching tiles with the same ear part. Read through and see our note at the bottom of this page.
Level One – Easy.
- Touch tiles to find paired picture tiles
- The tiles disappear when matched. When all tiles are gone, level is done
- Each tile has name of the ear part on the tile
- A learning illustration is revealed behind the tiles as they are matched
- The instruction screen before the level starts shows all tiles possible and their names
Level Two – Medium.
- Works like level one, but has 15 tiles to match and the score is harder to achieve
Level Three – Hard.
- Yes! This level is hard! Eighteen picture tiles match to eighteen name only tiles.
- The picture tiles have no names on them, the name tiles have no pictures on them.
- You will have to study the tiles and their names on the instruction screen for sure!
A word on this game; its focus is to teach ear anatomy in a fun and challenging way. As such, the score that shows at the completion of each game level resets each time a new level is started or restarted and there is no high score board. This is an individual challenge. Get as many points as you can in short as time as possible, but learn the parts of the ear too! You can go to any level at any time, but we suggest a little practice is in order! Completing level three really depends on learning the names of each part. Or knowing them already…
The iEducate Ear Match app makes learning the parts of the ear fun, but not necessarily easy! Best experience will be on a larger screen device, such as a tablet
Blue Tree Publishing, Inc. part of our Puzzle and have average installs from 5 to 10. Last Update July 17, 2012. Google play rating is 84.0. Current verison is 1.0.1. Actual size 1.7 MB.