Download DT4A Hazard Perception Vol 7 apk 2.4 free for Android smartphone
Apk file size: 37.0 MB
THE MUST-HAVE APP TO PASS THE 2015 HAZARD PERCEPTION PART OF THE THEORY TEST 1ST TIME
LOOKING FOR AN HAZARD PERCEPTION APP? Say “YES” to the apps that gives you everything you need to PASS the hazard perception part of the theory test.
You’ll get 10 more practice hazard perception videos in Volume 7.
And that’s not all. In our other Volumes you’ll benefit from a further 68 of our own HD HAZARD PERCEPTION VIDEOS, including the new official DVSA CGI practice videos.
THIS APP IS SUITABLE FOR THE HAZARD PERCEPTION PART OF THE:
- Car Theory Test
- Bike Theory Test
- ADI Part 1 Theory Test
- LGV Theory Test
- PCV Theory Test
Driving Theory 4 All has helped HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS of people PASS their theory test.
PLEASE NOTE that you can get all of the hazard perception videos for FREE if you are an existing customer of Driving Theory 4 All. Just download our free apps and login with your username and password.
HERE’S WHAT YOU GET WITH DRIVING THEORY 4 ALL’S HAZARD PERCEPTION APPS
* 10 OFFICIAL DVSA PRACTICE CGI HAZARD PERCEPTION VIDEOS - very high quality, realistic and computer generated videos.
* 68 OF OUR OWN HIGH QUALITY HD HAZARD PERCEPTION VIDEOS - Our HD Hazard Perception videos allow you to see every detail and really picture yourself as the driver.
* HAZARD PERCEPTION THEORY TEST MODE - Just like the real DVSA Hazard Perception test. Each video is from the driver's perspective and you need to click when you see a hazard developing. The scoring system works in the same way as the real test too.
* INSTANT FEEDBACK - At the end of a test you'll find out whether you passed or failed the hazard perception test.
* CHEAT DETECTION - Similar to the Official DVSA real hazard perception test. This means you’ll score 0 for over clicking.
* TEXT COMMENTARY - When in Answers Mode, text commentary will appear on your screen throughout the video advising you when, where and why you need to click for certain hazards.
* LEARN FROM YOUR MISTAKES - You can play each video back to find out where the hazards were and see where you clicked for hazards last time you took the test.
* VIDEO INTRODUCING YOU TO THE HAZARD PERCEPTION TEST
* EASILY VIEW YOUR PROGRESS
* LEARN ON THE GO - You don’t need Wi-Fi, 3G or 4G to use the app. This means you can use it anywhere.
* HELP GUIDE - Everything you need to know about the DVSA test and how to use the app.
* SYNCHRONISATION - If you are an existing customer of Driving Theory 4 All and have a username and password, you can synchronise your scores with this app.
WHY YOU’LL WANT THIS HAZARD PERCEPTION APP
* A great price
* Extremely easy to use
* Compatible with phones and tablets
* Full support from our super and friendly Customer Support Team based in the UK
* You can trust us as we’re APPROVED BY TRADING STANDARDS and are part of their Buy With Confidence scheme
* Driving instructors and pupils have been using Driving Theory 4 All since 2008
CAN YOU AFFORD NOT TO DOWNLOAD THIS APP? Download the app now to start revising for the hazard perception part of the Official DVSA theory test.
Crown Copyright material reproduced under licence from the Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency which does not accept any responsibility for the accuracy of the reproduction.
- The introduction video in the "Getting Started" section has been updated to the latest available version from the DVSA (Sep 2015).
- Improvements based on user feedback.
Theory Training Solutions Ltd part of our Education and have average installs from 1000 to 5000. Last Update Sept. 24, 2015. Google play rating is 71.4286. Current verison is 2.4. Actual size 37.0 MB.
Worth paying for Sceptical at first due to the bad reviews however they do not represent the app at all, I have tried free apps then brought this one, it's definitely worth paying for as you get to track your progress and learn certain topics, some of which aren't covered in other paid apps, the price includes the hazard perception videos which need to be downloaded in order to be used overall a good app and I passed my theory test the 1st time with 48/50
False advertise not a free app