Download DT4A Car Theory Test apk 2.4.2 free for Android smartphone
Apk file size: 48.0 MB
Prepare for your Car theory test anytime, anywhere, on your smartphone, tablet, PC and Mac. And with just ONE Driving Theory 4 All account.
No 3G or WiFi when you're out and about? No problem.
Use the Driving Theory 4 All multiple-choice questions app when it's most convenient for you – even offline when you don't have an Internet connection. Then synchronise your offline scores with your account when you're back online.
PLEASE NOTE this app is free but you require a Driving Theory 4 All account.
Not got an account? Join the hundreds of thousands of people that have passed their test with Driving Theory 4 All. Sign up on our website – www.DrivingTheory4All.co.uk.
*The Driving Theory 4 All multiple-choice app is suitable for you if you're taking the Car theory test*
THE MOST-UP-TO-DATE OFFICIAL DVSA PRACTICE QUESTIONS, ANSWERS AND EXPLANATIONS
- We have a Crown Copyright licence with the DVSA. This means we can give you the closest questions to the real test and you'll always get the latest theory material.
960 OFFICIAL DVSA PRACTICE QUESTIONS
- Topic tests questions are broken down into small bite-sized tests making it easier to learn on the go.
ADDITIONAL LEARNING AIDS DURING TOPIC TESTS
- 50 / 50 (hides some incorrect answers)
- Instant feedback (reveals the correct answer)
- Add / remove questions to My Questions for later review
- The official DVSA question explanation to help you understand the question
UNLIMITED MOCK TESTS
- Mock tests are just like the real DVSA test. They contain the same amount of questions and they're timed. If you don't have time to take a full mock test, you can pause the test and resume it later.
- At the end of a test you'll find out whether you passed or failed and the correct answers to any questions you answered incorrectly.
- Test yourself on questions you previously answered incorrectly or receive help with, and questions you added to My Questions.
HOW ARE YOU DOING?
- See your progress in clear, easy to understand text and in a coloured bar chart.
- Use the app offline when you don't have an Internet connection and then synchronise your scores with your account when you're back online.
UNLIMITED CUSTOMER SERVICE AND TECHNICAL SUPPORT
- Have questions, problems or feedback? Get in touch at [email protected]
This app is from the creators of the Driving Theory 4 All Hazard Perception apps volumes 1-7.
Get in contact with our team by email ([email protected]), Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/drivingtheory4all), Twitter (https://twitter.com/DT4A), and Google Plus (https://plus.google.com/+drivingtheory4all).
Crown Copyright material reproduced under licence from the Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency which does not accept any responsibility for the accuracy of the reproduction.
* Includes the Autumn 2015 updates to the official DVSA practice questions for the car theory test - you now have to select only 1 answer for each question, instead of between 1 and 4 answers for each question.
Theory Training Solutions Ltd part of our Education and have average installs from 1000 to 5000. Last Update Oct. 8, 2015. Google play rating is 77.8947. Current verison is 2.4.2. Actual size 48.0 MB.
Best theory app Sceptical at first due to the bad reviews however they do not represent the app at all, I have tried free apps then brou My bad isaid hello I think anyways what have you been doing on my side of town I saw you again on porchester road ght this one, it's definitely worth paying for as you get to track your progress and learn certain topics, some of which aren't covered in other paid apps, the price includes the hazard perception videos which need to be downloaded in order to be used overall a good app and I passed my theory test the 1st time with 48/50
Time limited You pay for it then u find out you only get it for a year then u have to renew would recommend if you kept it for good
Doesnt tell you that you then have to buy it. You get the app free but you have to sign in and pay to use it.
Passed 1st time using this app
Great Great app ...if just a little to much navigation doesn't help with the added pressure of studying the theory...easyer navigation would be far better
U have to pay for it
Good It really makes things easily to be understood