Download Dslr video Effects apk 0.4 free for Android smartphone
Apk file size: 68.0 KB
APPLICATION UNDER DEVELOPMENT, STILL NOT WORKING NOW.
An application that allows dslr owners to capture accelerated timelapse, vertigo effect, hyperlapse. For now, the application does not do much, it's just a time lapse calculator. As I am still learning about Android ecosystem, this is just a warm up.
In the current release, the application provides 3 time lapse modes: the traditional "constant" interval where the shots are separated by the same amount of time. "Linear" acceleration and "Exponential" Acceleration, where the shots are separated by a varying amount of time to specify from an initial interval and a final interval. In the current version 0.1, the application just calculates the amount of time needed to take the shots, and the duration of the final video produced. Nothing more.
As a future plan, I am planning to add several functions. The development agenda includes for example:
- The ability to connect and control any dslr camera and actually shoot the timelapses.
- The ability to control motors with an Arduino or Raspberry pi.
- Other video effects using the GPS and compass of the smartphone like Vertigo effect, and hyperlapse. Then the application will change name to "Dslr Effects" instead of "Timelapse acceleration".
- I will release a good documentation about how to use it and the technical differences between the different options.
- I will publish the source code as an open source on github.
- Renaming the app to Dslr video effects.
- Changing the logo.
- Adding main menu to the different projected app I will build.
- Adding timer functionality to the timelapse activity.
Ace Shooting part of our Photography and have average installs from 10000 to 50000. Last Update July 3, 2014. Google play rating is 60.9375. Current verison is 0.4. Actual size 68.0 KB.