Download Drop Test Calibration of Pumps apk 47.0 free for Android smartphone
Apk file size: 1.5 MB
Drop Test is an app to calibrate/measure the chemical dosing pump output. It is intended to be used in a water and wastewater treatment process. This app was developed for personal use only but anyone working in a similar field are free to use this app. Make sure that you double check the results.
How it works:
- There are pre-loaded chemicals and pump numbers that you can edit to suit your application. You need to find out the specific gravity and concentration of your chemicals to calculate the Yield. You'll find these info from the chemical delivery dockets.
- The chemical yield is Specific gravity x concentration. SG x Conc (%w/w)
- When everything is filled-in, the calculated dosage will be displayed automatically as soon as you tap "Stop" button.
The dosage is calculated as follows:
Volume dropped(Liters) x Yield x 24 x 60
Plant Flow (ML/d) x Time (min)
which gives results in mg/L.
***When drop testing more than one pump, make sure you have enough chemicals in your drop test cylinder. You don't want your pump to run dry!!!
Make sure you hit Save after every drop test. Results will be shared as a text file. It will appear to be un-formatted when viewing with Notepad but when you print it, it will be in proper format. ENJOY!!!
Any questions/feedback please visit our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/No5ide/236624626530279
- If updating from versions prior to version 45.0 you may get error messages. Uninstall the app then reinstall again to clear the data cache. Make sure you print all your saved results before uninstalling.
- This version adds the target dose and your name in the printed report.
- ALWAYS DOUBLE CHECK YOUR RESULTS!!!
no5ide part of our Productivity and have average installs from 500 to 1000. Last Update April 6, 2016. Google play rating is 84.0. Current verison is 47.0. Actual size 1.5 MB.