Download Dog Care Complete Guide apk 1.1 free for Android smartphone
Apk file size: 872.0 KB
Dog Care Complete – is the ultimate guide to understanding how to provide proper care to your dog. Not only will you have a healthier dog, but a happier dog as well that will live longer.
Not only do we cover these topics, but also we provide links to videos to better explain the importance of them. Knowing this information could possible save your dogs life and perhaps money in vet bills as well!
Learn the 35 most critical dog care topics…
1. Understanding ingredients (video)
2. Dogs need different diets at different ages
3. Vitamin and mineral supplements (video)
4. Boredom and variety
5. Cost of feeds
6. Dry vs. Canned food
7. Homemade diets
8. Food allergies
9. How much should I feed my dog?
10. How often should I feed my dog?
11. Signs of Ill health (video)
12. Heart worm, fleas and other parasites
13. Heart worm prevention
14. Common questions about heart worm (video)
15. Fleas and other parasites
16. Do parasites cause “Scooting”?
17. Preventing dental disease
18. Home dental care (video)
19. Veterinary dental treatments
20. The importance of the physical examination
21. Why are regular check-ups important?
22. What happens during an examination?
23. How often should my pet be examined?
24. How to administer medicine
25. Nursing a sick dog
27. Common questions about vaccinations
28. Spaying and neutering
29. Spaying of the Female dog
30. Surgical neutering of the male dog
31. Pet health insurance
32. Clipping a dog
33. First steps in grooming
34. Bathing a dog
35. Pet Identification
Vista Concepts. LLC part of our Health & Fitness and have average installs from 1000 to 5000. Last Update Nov. 28, 2013. Google play rating is 75.7895. Current verison is 1.1. Actual size 872.0 KB.
Information needs to be researched I cannot recommend this app due to the misinformation it entails about vaccinations and food/diet. Homemade food and diet is far superior to both canned or dry foods and this is not only given during illness but part of everyday life for optimal thriving life of the animal. Both cats and dogs both require a main diet consisting of primarily protein and should stay as far away from grains and corn products as much as possible. Dogs and cats lack the enzymes to break down corn and grain products.
Good My dog use to be lazy but now he helathy and fit