Download DocumentScanner apk 1.1.7 free for Android smartphone
Apk file size: 6.4 MB
DocumentScanner is an Android app for document scanning by taking photographs using the device camera.
It has been designed while having a user at university or in a company in mind, for instance a student who is using it to digitize notes or a businessman who is using it for collecting and organizing receipts.
Its major target devices are tablets with Android 3.0 or later (it is developed on a Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1, an Asus Nexus 7, a Samsung Nexus 10, and an Asus MeMO Pad).
We would love to hear from you, please send feedback and feature requests to us by email (devel [a] acadoid.com). If you encounter a problem with the app, please email us and we will do our very best to fix it quickly.
* requires only minimal permissions and no internet connection (we do respect your privacy!)
* allows efficient scanning
* free choice of notebook's page width and height (i.e. horizontal and vertical resolution of pages' bitmaps)
* single page and sequential multiple page scanning
* notebook export as compressed PDF
* notebook export to Evernote (requires Evernote app to be installed)
* notebook export to OneNote (requires OneNote app to be installed)
* sharing and import of notebook pages
* insertion, deletion, and rearrangement of notebook pages
* sharing and import of notebooks
* organization of notebooks in folders
* backup and restore of notebooks board
Possible issue: For certain functionality, the app requires other apps to be installed: Scanning requires a camera app to be installed; notebook and folder import, and notebooks board restore require a file manager app to be installed; export to Evernote requires the Evernote app to be installed; export to OneNote requires the OneNote app to be installed.
* several minor improvements
* notebook review improved
* general purpose export added
* more time stamp variants for notebook and folder name added
* export to Evernote and to OneNote improved
* notebooks board search improved
* filter performance improved
* Russian and Japanese localization added (languages of the largest user proportions after English, German, Korean, Portuguese, Spanish, Italian, and French, other languages will follow in order of user proportion)
* quick notebooks added
Acadoid Developer part of our Productivity and have average installs from 1000 to 5000. Last Update Aug. 20, 2016. Google play rating is 83.9024. Current verison is 1.1.7. Actual size 6.4 MB.
Excellent Great app for storing all those papers and receipts
Perfect. Love it! Keep it comin'
Highly customizable - too much maybe? I love LectureNotes and immediately bought and installed DocumentScanner when LN showed me an app for it. Sadly I have to say, the app isn't quite user-friendly enough for me. You have to drag + drop filters and then click on results, there's no instant preview. You have no automatic corner recognition (or at least I haven't found it yet). If you want PDF you have to export and then, from the folder the PDF got exported to you can share it. There are other apps out there that do a better (faster + simpler) job in scanning documents on your phone and making them readable. Don't get me wrong, DocumentScanner does it's job - but it's a little bit too iffy, if you just want to scan the notes from a school buddy and are in a hurry already.
So handy for Lecture Notes users If what you need to do is take a physical page and put it in a notebook, with all LectureNotes offers, this is it. (George Washington's goatee and geek-glasses completely digitized, on the spot, without defacing the paper book... and shareable.)
Looking quite good so far Keep up the good work.
Great app to accompany lecture notes Great customer service, quick response & there to help. Thanks guys for making life easier. Keep up with the good work.
Nice app, lot of potential I like the way the app is working. There is one thing I don't like too much and is the final size of the files, it is quite big as is the original images were kept inside the PDF file, any way to fix this? I understand that the optimizing process is very personal and each person uses it in different ways but is there any chance to see a few tutorials or tips in the acadoid website or youtube maybe? Thanks!
Best with Lecture Note Buy both Lecture and Scanner Notes for perfect document filing
Great way to scan all sorts of documents, but the image editing tools are truly minimal, the interface needs some more intuition (I can only crop and do some filtering but nothing else?) and I should be able to easily import pictures from the gallery - it's not easy to figure out how to do this now.
Excellent add on Another excellent app from the author of Lecturenotes. This range of apps brings my Galaxy Note Pro 12.2 to life. And on top of that, the quality and support is first class.
Great way to scan all sorts of documents, but the image editing tools are truly minimal
Another excellent and useful app! Far better then others on the market, thank you again. Great for school