Download DNSdroid apk 1.6 free for Android smartphone
Apk file size: 285.0 KB
The DNSdroid Android application is a DNS tester. Enter a domain name and it will check if all of your name servers work as correctly as you expected.
Following test categories are included:
* A widget shows you the results of the periodical re-tested domains!
* Show if your current DNS resolver is DNSSEC enabled.
* Share the test results by mail or an other messaging system.
Note: All tests are performed on the device!
* Update dnsjava library (2.1.7) to allow ECC Dnssec signatures
* New DNSSEC information for .CH/.LI
New-Features in 1.5:
* Result Widget
* Periodical re-test Service
* System-Notification on Warning or Error
* New dnsjava version with SelectorPool
Samuel Benz part of our Communication and have average installs from 10000 to 50000. Last Update June 24, 2015. Google play rating is 83.1169. Current verison is 1.6. Actual size 285.0 KB.
Deadsimple interface but checks it all This DNS checker does most of the tests that an operator requires including the always dreadfully messed up (with some ppl) glue records.
Best of the bunch I found three tools that do some DNSSEC checking. I'm using this one.
Very nice! Excellent app! Can you make it check DLV as well and take the result into account for verifying DNSSEC validity?
Needs update for Atrix 4g Gingerbread After upgrade to Gingerbread, the application only uses two thirds of the Atrix screen.
I found a bug. If dnsdroid gets an error and i click on the notification, i get a blanc screen. But still a usefull app. Desire hd cm7+ 1.5ghz
APP2SD support please
Useful app. Could use the ability to automatically re-scan domains and alert on problems. Also the padlock unlock icon is too similar to the locked
Entered a well known domain, and got "No name server found for..."