Download DiGi+ SPL Spectrum Analyzer apk 2.4.0 free for Android smartphone
Apk file size: 4.1 MB
This application brings the functionalities of a Sound Level Meter (SLM) and a basic Real Time Spectrum Analyzer (RTA) to your phone.
Analyze the ambient (background) noise and the traffic noise (TNI)!
>>SLM Main features:
• 3 measuring modes (Dynamic, Average, Cumulative)
+ 1 weighting filter curves: dBA according to DIN-IEC 651
• simple calibration settings
• sound level versus time chart
• current dB value, avg (Leq), min and max display
• audio threshold trigger
+ sound level distribution chart
+ accumulated sound level chart
+ current value, L90, L50 and L10 values display
+ TNI (Traffic Noise index) display
+ exporting of measures, chart data (CSV) and screenshot (PNG)
• tested with samsung galaxy S S2 S3 S4
• sharing of text values and screen bmp
>>RTA main features:
+ sound level versus linear frequency chart
+ spectrum zoom and swipe
+ fixed FFT size ( 2048, about 20 Hz accuracy )
+ 4 values versus selected frequency component displayed (current, mean, max, min)
+ 20hz/22kHz band, 44100 Hz sampling rate
The application relies on the mobile microphone signal. To achieve the best results consider the following:
1) Easy Calibration (only the first time): Some mobiles are automatically calibrated in the first installation phase. For details see the calibration section of the user manual.
2) keep your fingers away from the mobile microphone
3) silence your phone to avoid any ring tones, vibrations and other sounds
4) orient the phone microphone toward the noise source keeping the correct distance
5) click on the function buttons
1) Wrong SPL calibration: See the Calibration section and type the right calibration values
2) No signals detected below 20dB or over 100dB: most smart phone microphones do not work under 20 dB or over 100 dB
3) Signal attenuation near band limits: the mobile mic may attenuate frequencies <100 Hz and >15000 Hz
Read the embedded User Guide: for any info or troubleshooting you can contact us at [email protected]
* Google security compliance
Gaia Consulting part of our Music & Audio and have average installs from 10000 to 50000. Last Update July 13, 2016. Google play rating is 76.4143. Current verison is 2.4.0. Actual size 4.1 MB.
Problem Calibrated at 30 50 70 underestimated levels at 85 90. Note 3
Of course this is a 5-star app. Just wish if it had a logarithmic frequency option for spectrum analyzer. And a table data export (all samples). But very nice multi purpose tool already.
I hope this application are the same things that I need to estimate I don't know anything about this app, but am looking for an application that you want to analysis sounds and the way it sounds Application be able to change the sounds in other ways.
Spam nightmare Continous spam via push notification. The developer states '1 ad per day'. However, on my phone, every time I cancelled the notification, another would pop up within a few minutes. I guess this is a bug rather than a deliberate decision.
Good Now this is more like it. There are a lot of other spectrum analysers and level meters and FFTs. But this one makes sense. And being calibratable means it can actually show meaningful data.
Good Be careful. This App is responsible for a LOT of my mobile data usage. While its a good App to use be aware of my findings. Ok, but what does data sharing mean. What is it sharing? How much is it sharing. Is it going to keep sharing and who is it sharing it with?
Only errors occur When I loaded this up, the only thing I saw was a constant stream of errors and nothing...
Not useless I use it to hear the difference when I make changes to my subwoofer.