Download Dice Roller 3D FREE apk 1.5.3 free for Android smartphone
Apk file size: 18.0 MB
Dice Roller 3D FREE is a 3D dice simulator application with optimized beautiful graphics.
Current version includes:
- Advanced 3D graphics.
- Up to 8 dice with score result.
- Full control of the dice. Roll them both shaking phone and using touch functionality.
- Roll individual dice with a simple gesture.
- OpenGL ES 1.x and 2.0 compatible, so Dice Roller 3D FREE will work on most most smartphones and tablets.
- Tested on: Nexus7, Galaxy family (Ace, Y, S, SII, SIII, Note...), HTC family (Wildfire S, Desire S, Desire HD...) and more...
- Android 2.2 or newer.
- SD Card.
- 30 Mb Free RAM. (During Install)
This version is supported by advertisement. You can get the PRO version which is ads free for 0,99$.
If you have any problems or suggestions we will try to give you personal attention, so send us an e-mail to [email protected]
LevelApp Dev. Team.
- Improved graphics !
- Explore new apps with a single tap !!
- Improved advertising engine to reduce data transfer.
- Unlimited dice rolls
- Restrictions and waiting time deleted (due to changes in Ads strategies)
- App suports Android 4.0.+, 4.1.+ and 4.2
- Improved graphics !
- Works great on tablets (tested in Google Nexus 7)
levelApp part of our Entertainment and have average installs from 5000 to 10000. Last Update May 12, 2013. Google play rating is 79.0476. Current verison is 1.5.3. Actual size 18.0 MB.
Good graphics, otherwise useless. Screen overlays can hide dice making it hard or impossible to see result. There seems to be no way to remove overlay. Dice can also stack on top of each other making it impossible to see result. While there is a function to roll a single dice among others, it too is useless as it affects most of the other displayed dice. There is a function that adds the face value of all dice prominently displayed in the center of the screen, at times hiding some dice below it. USELESS for most games.
Awesome! I've never encountered a dice app that works as well as this one. I was so surprised that a free app would have such stellar, high-quality graphics...and without any technical bugs or delays. Nice!