Download Dealing With Flying Naturally apk free for Android smartphone
Apk file size: 0 bytes
Do You Have Fear of Flying?
If you have motion sickness, popping ears or simply a disabling terror of getting on a plane then the advice in this new guide can help you get over it!
Are you one of those people whose career or vacation time suffers because you can't handle getting on a plane?
Do you have to drug yourself senseless with valium, lorezapam, Gravol or other anti-anxiety medications just to get to the airport?
Then you need to read..."Natural Treatments for In-Flight Problems"
Learn short term remedies as well as long term strategies for getting past your difficulties with flying without having to take brain fogging drugs!
Your fear of flying does not have to be forever!
Tell those people who are telling you your "aviaphobia" is "all in your head" that you are made of the right stuff to fly!
If you have a fear of flying, for any reason, you are probably getting a lot of flack for it.
Fear of flying and in-flight problems such as popping ears and motion sickness can prevent you from:
- Attending important business meetings and convention
- Attending job interviews
- Taking exotic holidays in far off places
- Going somewhere warm for the winter
- Getting places as quickly as you need to (your rival taking the plane is going to get to where you need to go ten times more quickly then you)
- Seeing beloved family members who may live far away
- Making it to funerals, weddings and other rites of passage or celebrations
- Seeing the world and enjoying new experiences in general
In essence, refusing to get on a plane limits your options and opportunities and causes others to see you as old-fashioned, insecure and neurotic.
If you do fear flying, you are certainly not alone in this world. There are millions of people who just can't handle the thought of being encased in a capsule of metal that rockets hundreds of miles up in the air through the sky.
Anxiety is a huge problem for many people who fly despite the fact that statistics compiled by the US Department of Transport suggest that flying is 29 times safer than travelling in an automobile.
Then there are people who just can't handle flying physically. Their balance is thrown off and they become dizzy and nauseous. These individuals are prone to similar problems on the ground but their focus on the plane trip does not have them realize that their anxiety is generalized in nature.
People who suffer from fear of flying often suffer symptoms on two levels.
Physically those who fear flying may experience:
- Excessive sweating
- Have a dry mouth
- Becoming pale
- Having a flushed face
- Feeling tingly
- Having stomach cramps or pain
- Having diarrhea
- Feeling extreme muscle tension
- Shaking or having tremors
- Feeling short of breath or start hyperventilating
- Experiencing blurry vision
- Experiencing rapid heart beat
These are all the standard physical symptoms of aviaphobia.
Psychologically a fear of flying expresses itself through:
- An inability to stop talking about the fear of flying
- Feeling trapped
- Poor perception
- Negative expectations
- Thoughts racing out of control
- Persistent thoughts of death
- Feelings of guilt as if they deserve to die
- A feeling that one may die on the spot if not released from the situation
Obviously you can see how overwhelming it could be to suffer from all of these symptoms at the same time.
If you have a problem getting on a plane, this manual is going to show you how to overcome that fear. If motion or travel sickness is a malady that you are susceptible to, you are going to learn how to overcome that difficulty too.
No matter what your problem is with flying, you are going to learn how to get past those difficulties so that flying will never again be a problem for you. What is more, you are going to learn how to get over these difficulties using natural drug-free remedies too.
Supernova Library part of our Health & Fitness and have average installs from 50 to 100. Last Update Sept. 16, 2014. Google play rating is 0.0. Current verison is None. Actual size 0 bytes.