Download Pup Rummy + apk 1.5.2 free for Android smartphone
Apk file size: 21.0 MB
The brain game with numbered tiles
Play the addictive game of Tile Rummi (aka Rummy Tiles).
Play your tiles in matching groups of three or more. You can use jokers as wildcard tiles.
Re-arrange tiles already on the table to create new possibilities.
If you are the first to have played all your tiles, you win the game.
This is a popular game, played all around the world in many variations.
Pup Rummy + has many game type options, so you can play the game exactly the way you prefer!
With Pup Rummy +, you can:
- play 10 different built-in game types
- play your own customized game types
- play against 1, 2 or 3 computer players
- play with or without a limited time per turn varying from 2 minutes to a crazy 20 seconds
- choose your opponents out of six different players with individual playing strategies
- select your playing level: easy, medium or hard
- have the playing level automatically adapt to your playing strength
- undo and redo all moves in your turn
- have your tiles organized automatically, or order your tiles yourself
- neatly arrange groups on the table by type, color (suit) and values, with a single tap
- ask for a hint when you're stuck
- pause the game at any moment
- stop at any time and continue later
- zoom in for bigger tiles or zoom out for more space
- keep a list of your favorite tables (game type, number of players, time limit)
- see your total scores for each table, and reset them whenever you want
- speed up or slow down the tile movement
- play using one of the eight included tile sets
- pick one of the included game backgrounds, or use your own picture
You play by simply dragging your tiles around. Or you can tap matching tiles first to select them, and drag them all in one go. Opponent moves are animated so you don't lose track.
You can create your own game types by combining the available game rule options. Pup Rummy + supports all known game variations and a few additional rules, not found in the original game:
- two spare cells that hold tiles that every player can use
- trade those annoying duplicate tiles with other players
- skip turns after an invalid turn, instead of having to draw extra tiles
Combining all available options allows for millions of possible different game types!
Follow us on Facebook for news and tips:
Download Pup Rummy + now for your daily game!
Security and stability update
YPR Software B.V. part of our Board and have average installs from 500 to 1000. Last Update July 6, 2016. Google play rating is 92.0833. Current verison is 1.5.2. Actual size 21.0 MB.
Very good If you've never played the game before then it's a love or hate game! I love the game, this app is pretty good. The graphics are basic but get the job done good enough. As a freebie game it's ok enough but I had to buy it as I do love the game, and it's worth every penny as a fan! The adaptability of rules is good. Try the freebie first and buy the full game if you want to play around with the rules. As a whole great app!
Well done! Excellent game play, good interface. A bit addictive as well.. ;) One suggestion, create a quick button to change sorting from 11-22 to 123.
Great Great game to pass the time. Addictive. Have never been able to choose a custom background but that's ok. Have spent many hours playing and would recommend.
It is much fun I love it.
Better than Okey free app I finally got fed up with a free "Okey" app because it was so limited. For the price, this app is worth the price for a realistic feel and strategy does win you games.
I Hate This Game - I Can't Stop Playing It!!! This game is an excellent version of the one I used to play on my PC. The only thing better on the PC version is I could play it with my friends.
Play as often as I can. A very good game.
Terrible I have played at least a dozen or more times and have yet to win a game. If I paid for this one which I think I did, I wasted my money you can't change settings so you are stuck with the settings already in place.
Best Past Time Game I have been playing this game for a little over a year. Very addictive. I tell myself one more game and before you know it I've played for hours. Love it. Thanks.
Adictive as hell! I keep playing 'one more game'!
Love it Slick interface, although occasional crash but game generally rescued.