Download CU Boulder Career Services apk 1.406 free for Android smartphone
Apk file size: 4.5 MB
Welcome to Career Services at the University of Colorado at Boulder. We help full-time, degree-seeking UCB students and alumni plan, prepare and promote their careers.
We also partner with local and national employers to bring a variety of internships and jobs to our qualified applicant pool.
Our mobile app is brimming with career-related advice and resources. Please enjoy your visit with us virtually and plan to visit us personally.
Special accommodations available upon request. We are here to help you succeed!
This is what you'll find on our app:
- One-touch dialing, GPS directions to our office and built-in sharing features
- A detailed event calendar, with the latest offerings
- Career Buffs login: All of the info available in Career Buffs at your fingertips
- Appointment login: Set up and change an appointment, all from your phone
- PDF career guides for freshman through doctoral students
- Job resources, including information on internships, resumes & cover letters, curriculum vitae, job search strategies, networking & interviewing skills
- Videos, including interviews with alumni & career coaches
- Contact information, allowing you to call, e-mail, view a map, view the full website, and see office hours
Epic Apps - Be Legendary part of our Education and have average installs from 100 to 500. Last Update Oct. 28, 2013. Google play rating is 53.3333. Current verison is 1.406. Actual size 4.5 MB.
Haha! I remember GOING to CU and the ppl in career services were dumber than a box of rocks and only interested in carrying out the schools hidden agenda. This app probably asks for money somewhere because its CU and that's all they care about.
User Experience is terrible The least user friendly job search app on the market. Fonts aren't formatted for mobile platforms; no indication of user input when selecting page advance & doesn't reset to top of new page; ridiculously slow response to user input. Altogether, it seems as if the developer (Epic) has designed very few mobile apps. To any serious job seeker or employer: I suggest Indeed or Monster rather than wasting time being frustrated with this junk....this app is actually worse than CS's desktop site.