Download CTS Cattle App apk 2.0 free for Android smartphone
Apk file size: 1.4 MB
The Farming Online CTS Cattle App allows users to easily register changes to their cattle with the BCMS CTS (British Cattle Movement Service Cattle Tracing System) and manage their cattle.
Multiple holdings can be registered with the app. Once a holding is registered, data corresponding to that holding is downloaded to the device. This allows users to easily see the cattle currently on their holdings. Users can then add names and notes to these cattle.
The app deals with six movement types. As well as being able to register Birth, Death, On and Off movements, users can also register Temporary and Internal movements. Temporary movements are for the purpose of show days. A return time is set and the app notifies the user at this time, automatically registering cattle as having been moved back onto the holding. Internal movements are used to conveniently register the movement of cattle between two holdings that you own.
- Fixed an issue causing application crash when an animal with no apparent previous movements is updated
- View all previous movements your cattle have made, even before downloading the application
- Easily navigate between cattle by swiping across or selecting parent ear tag numbers on an offsprings detail page
- Seamless access to cattle data
- Easily request CTS Online details from BCMS
Farming Online part of our Tools and have average installs from 100 to 500. Last Update Sept. 29, 2014. Google play rating is 56.0. Current verison is 2.0. Actual size 1.4 MB.