Download Crestouch for Crestron apk 1.1 free for Android smartphone
Apk file size: 306.0 KB
Crestouch is as a widget that runs on your Android device and displays a keypad that communicates bi-directionally with your 2 or 3 Series Crestron System. The keypad is fully customizable and can be used over both 3G & WiFi.
IMPORTANT NOTE: The setup requires that your Crestron integrator makes some changes to your Crestron project in order for Crestouch to function. Please refer to the Help section in the Preferences menu for detailed instructions on how to setup the system. The help file can also be viewed here: http://www.codeo.co/Crestouch-help.pdf
- Bi-directional communication – allows you to set and retrieve status of joins (for example – the button’s status will indicate if a light is on in the Master Bedroom. Pressing the button will turn the light on or off)
- Ability to setup the buttons as one-way or two-way joins
- Allows you to add multiple instances of the widget
- Available in multiple sizes: 4x1 (4 Joins), 4x2 (12 Joins), 4x3 (20 Joins), 4x4 (28 Joins)
- Ability to restrict the use of widget over only WiFi, or only 3G or when roaming
- Power off or on the widget to stop all communication and activity to save battery life
Please email us for additional support: [email protected]
Fixed: UI issues with smaller screens
Changed: UI Colours to Orange and Black Theme
Codeo part of our Lifestyle and have average installs from 50 to 100. Last Update July 11, 2013. Google play rating is 87.5. Current verison is 1.1. Actual size 306.0 KB.
Great app, Great support Very convenient. Beats having to open Mobile Pro to do some of my non-trivial tasks. Great support too. I had a minor problem in my SIMPL project that they had resolved in less than a day.
Works as advertised! Works exactly as advertised, so giving 5 stars! Would like to see option to change button colors and some button text formatting.. Especially allow text size to be a bigger. Serial joins would of course be nice :) good work!
It works amazingly well. Took a little bit of fiddling with to get working, but with their detailed instructions it's fairly easy to figure out.
No widget The widget isn't available. Nexus