Download Giggles: Learn to Count 123s. apk 1.3.0 free for Android smartphone
Apk file size: 29.0 MB
Help the monsters reach their respective classrooms while learning about 123 numbers, quantities, counting and “How much” is a number.
Winners of the 2014 Family & Parent Choice Award, Kappi Gold Award, NAPPA Gold Award & TeachersWithApps Award.
This fun math educational app helps your early learner with counting, numbers and matching numbers with their quantity.
+ Kids can learn about minus, quantity.
+ Improves Sense of Quantity of kids.
+ Curriculum for this Math game based on the standard as set by Common Core State Standard (CCSS).
+ Learn to count from 1 to 10
+ Learn to speak number with the help of voiceovers
+ Match Patterns to connect numbers with their quantity
+ Multiple choice mode for better quizzing.
+ Fun animated under water characters.
+ One touch fun
+ Designed for boys & girls early learners of preschool,kindergarten and montessori.
+ Kumon math learning.
WHO IS IT FOR?
This program is ideal for babies, toddlers & kids who are 2 years old, 3 years old, 4 years old and 5 years old in Preschool, Kindergarten & First Grade who love sesame, splashmath and pbskids games. Autistic kids with learning disabilities seem to find the learning games engaging and it keeps them focused.
Agnitus builds curriculum-based learning games for mobile devices & the web. As your child plays different games, Agnitus learning engine adapt the games and curriculum to match your child’s skill level. Recognizing your child’s strengths and challenges, games gradually build on demonstrated mastery. Our Skill Report provides informative, at-a-glance results of your child's learning experience.
• 100+ Curriculum based academic skills for kids’ learning within ONE app.
• Parents’ Dashboard to monitor child’s learning.
• Cloud sync, adaptive learning engine and analytics.
TopIQ Kids Learning Program
• Personalized Learning Platform for every child.
• Single app experience where additional games automatically get downloaded based on child’s learning requirements.
• Based on a standardized curriculum developed by professional educators.
• Only education and learning solution that holistically addresses all aspects of learning, including Mathematics, Reading and Writing, Social & Emotional Learning and Coding & Programing
• Real time data analytics that globally compares every child’s academic performance.
• Download it at:
Agnitus part of our Educational and have average installs from 1 to 5. Last Update Oct. 16, 2014. Google play rating is 80.0. Current verison is 1.3.0. Actual size 29.0 MB.