Download Coordinate Calculator apk 9.0 free for Android smartphone
Apk file size: 1.3 MB
WARNING: This app will NOT work on Android 5.0 and above devices!
Calculate coordinates (E,N) for new point.
How to use:
- enter coordinates (E0,N0) for point 0 (first known point);
- enter coordinates (Ebs,Nbs) for Backsight point (second known point);
- entre turning angle from line P(0)-P(Backsight) to required new point. Angle can be either degree in decimal format or Deg°Min'Sec"or Gon(400 g = 360 Degree). Program itself will recognize which format you entered.
- turning angle can be clockwise or counterclockwise from backsight point. You can use bearing as turning angle ( no need for backsight point).
- enter distance from P(0) to required point;
- click Calculate, and you have coordinates (E,N)for your required point;
- now you can either Exit program, or change values for point P(0), or P(bs), or turning angle, or distance and perform new calculation.
- From Log Screen you can send Log to e-mail or save it as draft email on your phone for future use. Just make sure you set email account on your device;
- From Settings Screen you can change Degree format between Decimal - Deg/Min/Sec - Gon (Grad);
- From Settings Screen you can change format of the calculated coordinats (how many numbers will be displayed after decimal point)
- On some phones with small screens, fields loosing data and app crashed, after user input numbers and scroll screen up/down. If you have such problem go to Settings and Un-Check "Clear Fields When Touched" box.
From v 6.0
- You can change turning angle between Clockwise Direction (Default), Anti-Clockwise or Bearing;
NB. Crashes: If you are using Deg°Min'Sec" format, make sure ALL field are filled with data/numbers/values. If there no values for either field enter 0.
- Bug Fix
- Gon/Grade (400g=360º) added as turning angle.
Construction part of our Tools and have average installs from 100 to 500. Last Update May 1, 2014. Google play rating is 75.0. Current verison is 9.0. Actual size 1.3 MB.