Download CompTIA A+ 220-801 Exam Prep apk free for Android smartphone
Apk file size: 0 bytes
CompTIA A+ 220-801 Certification Exam
This app helps you to be an entry-level IT professional with the equivalent knowledge.
This exam benefits candidates to gain knowledge required to assemble components based on customer requirements
The exam covers the fundamentals of computer technology, installation and configuration of PCs, laptops and related hardware, and basic networking
Benefits CompTIA A+:
• It is required for Dell, Intel and Lenovo service techs
• The exam is recognized by U.S. Dept. of Defense
• ANSI accredited Certifier - 0731
• It is Vendor-neutral and held by 900,000 IT professionals
1. PC Hardware
• Configure and apply BIOS settings.
• Differentiate between motherboard components, their purposes, and properties.
• Compare and contrast RAM types and features.
• Install and configure expansion cards.
• Install and configure storage devices and use appropriate media
• Differentiate among various CPU types and features and select the appropriate cooling
• Compare and contrast various connection interfaces and explain their purpose.
• Install an appropriate power supply based on a given scenario.
• Evaluate and select appropriate components for a custom configuration, to meet customer specifications or needs.
• Identify connector types and associated cables.
• Install and configure various peripheral devices.
• Identify types of network cables and connectors.
• Categorize characteristics of connectors and cabling.
• Explain properties and characteristics of TCP/IP.
• Explain common TCP and UDP ports, protocols, and their purpose.
• Compare and contrast wireless networking standards and encryption types.
• Install, configure, and deploy a SOHO wireless/wired router using appropriate settings.
• Compare and contrast Internet connection types and features.
• Compare and contrast network devices, their functions, and features.
• Install and configure laptop hardware and components.
• Compare and contrast the components within the display of a laptop.
• Compare and contrast laptop features.
• Explain the differences between the various printer types and summarize the associated imaging process.
• Given a scenario, install, and configure printers.
• Given a scenario, perform printer maintenance.
5. Operational Procedures
• Given a scenario, use appropriate safety procedures.
• Explain environmental impacts and the purpose of environmental controls.
• Explain the fundamentals of dealing with prohibited content/activity.
• Required exams: CompTIA A+ 220-801
• Number of questions: Maximum of 90
• Types of question: Multiple choice and performance based
• Length of test: 120 minutes
• Recommended experience: Six to 12 months hands-on experience in the lab or field
• Passing score: 800
Multiple-choice questions in CompTIA exams ask a candidate to select one or more correct answers to a specific question, and the candidate clicks on the correct answer or answers.
Performance-based questions require the candidate to perform a task or solve a problem in simulated IT environments. For each performance-based question, the exam prompts the candidate to perform a specific task or solve a specific problem. A simulated environment is then launched in which the candidate completes the required steps.
CompTIA A+ certifications issued in 2011 or later are valid for three years. You can keep your certification current through the Continuing Education Program.
Official Page : http://certification.comptia.org/getCertified/certifications/a.aspx
App details :http://www.certwin.com/app/comptia-a-exam-prep/
Your satisfaction is important to us and we have a no questions asked refund policy for all our Android apps.
We encourage you to try our application out risk free and for any issues reach us at [email protected]
Certwin is an independent knowledge vendor and is not affiliated with the course vendor.
Certwin part of our Education and have average installs from 10 to 50. Last Update Feb. 10, 2014. Google play rating is 80.0. Current verison is None. Actual size 0 bytes.