Download Complete Yogi Ramacharaka apk 1.0 free for Android smartphone
Apk file size: 2.8 MB
The Complete Works of Yogi Ramacharaka - William Walker Atkinson includes
* The Hindu-Yogi Science Of Breath - It contains a full explanation of yogic breath techniques (has enjoyed underground notoriety with trumpet players and singers for many years), recommended for assisting healing and improving meditation. You will discover the Western idea as well as the Oriental. The first part of the book is devoted to the physical phase of the Science of Breath; then the psychic and mental sides are considered, and finally the spiritual side is presented.
* Fourteen Lessons in Yogi Philosophy and Oriental Occultism - This book covers the basics of occultism, dealing with: Spirit, Spiritual Mind, Intellect, Instinctive Mind, Prana, or Vital Force, Astral Body, Telepathy, Intuition, The astral world, clairvoyance, and healing.
* Advanced Course in Yogi Philosophy and Oriental Occultism - These lessons were intended as a continuation of, or sequel to" The Fourteen Lessons in Yogi Philosophy and Oriental Occultism ".
* A Series of Lessons in Raja Yoga - Breaks the mold of all the other yoga instruction books and manuals you have heard and read about. It presents solid, proven steps to help you achieve the oneness of self and understand the states of mind.
* A Series of Lessons in Gnani Yoga - often attracts people who prefer study and research in their quest for enlightenment. The Lessons help students release their minds, examine facts within, and meditate upon the truth to find enlightenment.
* The Inner Teachings of The Philosophies and Religions of India - contains his writings explaining the philosophies and religions of India.
* Hatha yoga - Became popular in the west beginning in the second half of the 20th century, and is often referred to simply as "Yoga" in the context of health and physical exercise. This book focuses on healthy living, proper diet and hygiene, correct breathing and posture in daily life, etc. Some basic exercises and rules for relaxation are also taught, but nothing too advanced or complicated, so that everyone can do them.
* The Science of Psychic Healing - This book shows the reader how to "to spread the glad tidings of Health and Strength," by using the body's Prana, or Vital Force; by direct control of the body's cells via the mind, or mental healing; and by calling the light of "higher thought" down on the body, or spiritual healing.
* Mystic Christianity - Addresses the mystery of the virgin birth, the mystic youth of Jesus, the inner teachings, the secret doctrine, the ancient wisdom and the existence of the Spirit within the soul.
* The Life Beyond Death - Using the insights gained from advanced occultists and psychics, this book is devoted to offering the reader a glimpse into the “the other side” of life we call death. From the geography of the astral plane to the soul-slumber that occurs after death, from communication with spirits to what lies beyond reincarnation.
* Bhagavad Gita - The book tries to capture the essence of Bhagawad Gita, by providing explanations in simple english for some of the verses in the scripture that are applicable to people of all temperaments at all times.
* The Spirit of the Upanishads - Here in one compact volume is the "cream of Hindu philosophical thought," a collection of aphorisms, sayings, and proverbs culled from the sacred writings of India
* The Hindu-Yogi System of the Practical Water Cure - the secret power of water as taught by ancient Indian Yogis. “Water Cure” is a health classic that covers topics such as water and prana, water as the basis for life, how much water to drink daily, repercussions of consuming too little water, overview of the organs of assimilation and elimination, how to remove toxins from the digestive tract, the importance of internal cleanliness, using the skin as an organ of elimination, how to take cleansing baths, wet pack treatments, sweat pack treatments, hydrotherapy and sexual vitality treatments
apps bookstore part of our Books & Reference and have average installs from 10 to 50. Last Update May 5, 2014. Google play rating is 100.0. Current verison is 1.0. Actual size 2.8 MB.
An App for books written in 1915? Simply AMAZING STUFF!!!