Download Club Kindness apk free for Android smartphone
Apk file size: 0 bytes
Club Kindness is a tool for parents & teachers to work with children ages 6-12 (early readers and writers may need help from an adult). Please note this is not an independent game for children. It is an opportunity to make age appropriate Acts of Kindness fun for kids!
A perfect way to generate positive conversation around the dinner table or at bedtime. Children can submit stories of kindness through this app and be inspired by other children's acts of kindness who have downloaded this app worldwide.
Developed by a Canadian business woman whose community-wide 22 Days of Kindness employee program became a global phenomenon.
Throughout the app kids can share their acts of kindness through stories so that other kids can be inspired to take the challenge.
Make kindness as common in your home as brushing your teeth! Join the Club Kindness Challenge and receive one Act of Kindness every day for 22 days. At the end of the challenge your child will receive a personalized certificate via email, rewarding his or her commitment to kindness.
Research shows that it takes a minimum of 22 days to form a new habit. After this challenge, your children will be offering kindness to others without even realizing it.
By joining Club Kindness, your child will be part of a global community that recognizes kindness as the first step on the path to social responsibility. He or she will have the opportunity to share successes and stories with other kids who are taking the challenge, contributing to a sense of belonging and nurturing self-esteem. This all starts with Acts of Kindness that can be completed in their own neighbourhood!
An animated team of friends will encourage the seven Club Kindness values:
Courage, Helpfulness, Friendliness, Leadership, Gratitude, Thoughtfulness and Generosity.
- Easy to navigate - minimal instruction required
- Three users can take The 22 Day Challenge simultaneously
- Over 120 challenges
- Seven colourful animated characters walk your child through the steps
- A celebratory “congratulations” at the end of every challenge they complete
- Once the challenge is completed, kids can complete the other acts of kindness included in the app
- Kids can share their successes and stories
- Positive and inspirational stories may be posted in the app and on the Club Kindness web site
- A personalized certificate will be sent by mail rewarding your child’s completion of the challenge
We are always excited to hear from you. If you have any feedback, questions or ideas, please email us at: [email protected], or visit us at http://clubkindness.com.
Natalie Peace part of our Family and have average installs from 10 to 50. Last Update March 18, 2014. Google play rating is 100.0. Current verison is None. Actual size 0 bytes.