Download Christmas Puzzles apk 1.4.0 free for Android smartphone
Apk file size: 21.0 MB
Christmas Puzzles is our new thrilling puzzle game for real fans of Christmas and New Year.
Christmas Puzzles features:
- 28 Christmas Puzzles.
- Four game modes: 3x3, 4x4, 5x5, 6x6.
- Play any Christmas Puzzles you want from the start.
- Light weight of the app.
- Compatible with phones and tablets.
- Absolutely free game.
Some facts about Christmas :
- Christmas or Christmas Day (Old English: Crstesmsse, meaning "Christ's Mass") is an annual religious and cultural holiday commemorating the the birth of Jesus Christ,celebrated generally on December 25 by billions of people around the world. A feast central to the Christian liturgical year, it closes the Advent season and initiates the twelve days of Christmastide, which ends after the twelfth night. Christmas is a civil holiday in many of the world's nations, is celebrated by an increasing number of non-Christians,and is an integral part of the Christmas and holiday season.
- Many popular customs associated with Christmas developed independently of the commemoration of Jesus' birth, with certain elements having origins in pre-Christian festivals that were celebrated around the winter solstice by pagan populations who were later converted to Christianity. These elements, including the Yule log from Yule and gift giving from Saturnalia,became syncretized into Christmas over the centuries.
- Christmas Day is celebrated as a major festival and public holiday in countries around the world, including many whose populations are mostly non-Christian. In some non-Christian countries, periods of former colonial rule introduced the celebration (e.g. Hong Kong); in others, Christian minorities or foreign cultural influences have led populations to observe the holiday. Countries such as Japan, where Christmas is popular despite there being only a small number of Christians, have adopted many of the secular aspects of Christmas, such as gift-giving, decorations, and Christmas trees.
- The Christmas tree is considered by some as Christianisation of pagan tradition and ritual surrounding the Winter Solstice, which included the use of evergreen boughs, and an adaptation of pagan tree worship.
- The original date of the celebration in Eastern Christianity was January 6, in connection with Epiphany, and that is still the date of the celebration for the Armenian Apostolic Church and in Armenia, where it is a public holiday. As of 2014, there is a difference of 13 days between the modern Gregorian calendar and the older Julian calendar. Those who continue to use the Julian calendar or its equivalents thus celebrate December 25 and January 6, which on the Gregorian calendar translate as January 7 and January 19. For this reason, Egypt, Ethiopia, Eritrea, Russia, Georgia, Ukraine, Serbia, Montenegro, the Republic of Macedonia, and the Republic of Moldova celebrate Christmas on what in the Gregorian calendar is January 7. Eastern Orthodox Churches in Bulgaria, Greece, Romania, Antioch, Alexandria, Albania, Finland, and the Orthodox Church in America celebrate Christmas on December 25 in the revised Julian calendar, corresponding to December 25 also in the Gregorian calendar.
Disclaimer: Any images are under copyright of their legal owners.
No copyright infringement is intended, any request to remove any image will be honored.
This game is unofficial and created for Christmas fans.
- Full size icon added
- Buttons style changed
- New Puzzles added
- Reduced application size
- Speed up applications
- Application is brightest than ever now
- Added animation of the selected piece
- Auto-rotate scree
Dimax Puzzles part of our Puzzle and have average installs from 5000 to 10000. Last Update May 14, 2016. Google play rating is 86.6667. Current verison is 1.4.0. Actual size 21.0 MB.