Download Chess Free apk 1.0.3 free for Android smartphone
Apk file size: 2.6 MB
Chess is a game played between two opponents on opposite sides of a board containing 64 squares of alternating colors.
- Play the game with your friends or family.
- The game is automatically saved so you can choose to continue the game later.
- Undo functionality
- Choose to play with 1 or two players
- 100% Free! Play as much as you want
- Specifically optimized for the Android
- Chess strategy brain game without wifi. Play Chess strategy offline.
- Smooth and addicting gameplay.
- Fun, excitement and entertainment for all family and friends!
- Great challenging AI for the brain computer opponent, learn the strategy to win!
- Play against android, another player or with friends!
- Works perfect even without network, without wifi, offline
Each player has 16 pieces: 1 king, 1 queen, 2 rooks, 2 bishops, 2 knights, and 8 pawns. The goal of the game is to checkmate the other king. Checkmate happens when the king is in a position to be captured (in check) and cannot escape from capture.
In Chess players alternately move one piece per turn (except for castling, when two pieces are moved). Pieces are moved to either an unoccupied square or one occupied by an opponent's piece, which is captured and removed from play. With the sole exception of en passant, all pieces capture by moving to the square that the opponent's piece occupies. A player may not make any move that would put or leave his or her king under attack. A player cannot "pass"; at each turn they have to make a legal move . If the player to move has no legal moves, the game is over. it is either a checkmate (a loss for the player with no legal moves) if the king is under attack, or a stalemate (a draw) if the king is not.
Shvuta Apps part of our Strategy and have average installs from 100 to 500. Last Update June 30, 2016. Google play rating is 80.0. Current verison is 1.0.3. Actual size 2.6 MB.