Download Cello Notes Sight Read Free apk 1.1 free for Android smartphone
Apk file size: 2.5 MB
With this Cello Notes Sight Read Tutor, you will learn where to play a staff note on the cello fingerboard (bass clef) !
Make progress even when you are away from your instrument !
- Notes you know less will be asked more often for you to be able to enhance your sight reading speed
- Realistic sounds sampled from a real cello
- Choice of notes to play : Choice of positions among 13 possible ones (from open string to 7th position), flat On/Off, sharp On/Off
- Display of good and failed notes
- Help : Possible display of the name of the note to play
- Choice of language among 7 notation systems for the displayed name of the note to play : Latin Si, English B, German H, Byzantine Zo, Japanese Ro, Indian (Hindusthani) Ni, Indian (Carnatic) Kakali Ni
- Help : Possible display of notes placements on the cello fingerboard (the name of the note to play is then displayed with the same color as the note placement)
- Help : Possible display of an helping staff with every notes of the cello fingerboard
- Language for the displayed notes placements names on the cello fingerboard and helping staff : Latin, English, German (other languages displays notes placements and helping staff in english)
- Sound On/Off
- Freeplay mode
Full paid version :
memorize your score and progression stats of the day (for when you stop and continue later in the day)
all 13 positions available
+ a BIG thanks for your support :o)
Have fun at play !
The new and better "String Quartet SightRead Tutor" app is now available.
Please try it.
Thank you for your support.
kochkapps part of our Music & Audio and have average installs from 10000 to 50000. Last Update April 2, 2016. Google play rating is 64.0602. Current verison is 1.1. Actual size 2.5 MB.
WOW How the fk do u use this it sucks
Cello My daughter loves playing the cello and she said that it sounds like heaven
This sucks It doesn't work
Hated it I dont even know how you are supposed yo play it!!!
Dont get the app!!! Its terribble not even full version!!!
Bad free version
How to use this app. When you open this app there is a note to your left. The fingerboard to your right. Your in 1st position & facing the fingerboard. The 1st line is F(c string) 2nd string A, 3rd e & on the a string(far right) is B. This is a good app for those unfamiliar w/reading notes.
Love the app but can you change do,re,mi into note names?
Very nice I had to change it to language: English B before I understood how it worked.
Evil yet smart marketing Just enough in it to hate the free and consider buying full version hoping its better..