Download Cell Imaging apk 4.5.1 free for Android smartphone
Apk file size: 23.0 MB
Molecular Probes Cell Imaging Guide with Protocols
This mobile app is designed to help you find fluorescent dyes, reagents and protocols for cell biology related fluorescence microscopy applications.
Molecular Probes mobile app is great for:
• Selecting science protocols for labeling organelles and cellular structures such as: Golgi, mitochondria, nucleus, endoplasmic reticulum, plasma membrane, actin, tubulin, peroxisomes, autophagasomes, endosomes and lysosomes without Spectraviewer.
• Finding Alexa Fluor® labeled mouse, goat and rabbit secondary antibodies for immunocytochemistry and immunohistochemistry applications on Zeiss, Leica, Olympus and Nikon microscope systems.
• Choosing calcium ion indicators, cell health assays, fluorophores and pH dyes for neuroscience, neurobiology and cancer research.
• Discovering which Invitrogen, Gibco or Ambion cell health, cell culture, or reactive dye kits are best for benchtop cytometry, tissue staining, or biotin streptavidin conjugation for microscopic labeling and detection.
• Remote access to troubleshoot issues of: photobleaching, background fluorescence, and autofluorescence using signal enhancers, signal amplification, phalloidin conjugates, and click chemistry.
Product selections are available in the following categories:
GFP & RFP
Autophagy Ion Indicators
Stem Cell Biology
Life Technologies part of our Education and have average installs from 10000 to 50000. Last Update May 27, 2016. Google play rating is 77.6623. Current verison is 4.5.1. Actual size 23.0 MB.
Crushes so often when opening protocol
Good Good very good
No graphs! Does not give you the option to graph the excitation and emmision curves of fluorophores. :-(
Make links to Molecular Probes Handbook App is ok but would be much more useful with more info and links to the Molecular Probes Handbook
permissions changed know reason given this app has taken extra permissions without giving any reason as to why I will change my review when I see good reasons for the access
Param Nice app. For bio student. I love this app.
Only works for mammalian cell imaging. No support for prokaryotes.
Awesome app. I love it
Awesome for my lab Great for help with choosing and using reagents for microscopy.