Download Cardiac Device Challenge PRO apk 0.0.36 free for Android smartphone
Apk file size: 249.0 MB
Cardiac Device Challenge PRO is a unique tablet and phone application for healthcare professionals involved in the care of patients with implantable cardiac devices. It allows users to assess their knowledge and skills in case-based questions regarding pacemakers, implantable Cardioverter defibrillators (ICDs) and cardiac resynchronization therapy (CRT). Interesting and challenging cases from novice to expert level are included, ranging from basic pacemaker problems such as threshold measurements and sensitivity assessment to difficult differential diagnoses of ventricular tachycardias and CRT failures. The app will hence be useful both for everyday clinical practice as well as for board exam preparation (general cardiology, EHRA, IBHRE etc.).
For each case, programmer strips, device settings, ECG, radiographs and / or other features (if available) can be viewed. However, in contrast to conventional paper-based cases, this app takes advantage of the full functionality of the tablet and phone. As such, users are able to
- Scroll programmer strips, device settings, questions, comments etc.
- Enlargen objects (rhythm strips, ECGs, radiographs etc.) for better visibility of even small details
- Easily go back and forth between different questions and answers
- Set a variety of filters, including type of device (pacemaker, ICD, CRT), manufacturer and difficulty level
- Mark special questions for further assessment and review
- Review questions and answers (with filters, e.g. in order to review only those questions with wrong answers etc.)
- Take mock examinations
- View his / her own statistics
This app will be of great value (and fun)
- for board certified cardiologists to brush up their knowledge
- for cardiologists in training
- for allied health care professionals (specialized nurses, nurse practioners, technicians etc.)
- for other healthcare professionals who wish to review and increase their knowledge and skills on cardiac devices.
The free app contains 4 sample questions. Further questions (currently total of 150 questions!) are available as in-app purchase.
NOTE: On some devices, unzipping of the app may take as long as 25 minutes (or longer in some instances).
CorXL part of our Education and have average installs from 100 to 500. Last Update April 28, 2015. Google play rating is 60.0. Current verison is 0.0.36. Actual size 249.0 MB.