Download Camp Discovery Pro for Autism apk 3.8 free for Android smartphone
Apk file size: 39.0 MB
Maximize your child’s learning potential with Camp Discovery Pro for Autism! This professional version of the free evidence-based learning app provides full access to a large suite of lessons. Camp Discovery appeals to early learners and is approved by special education teachers, behavioral professionals, and parents!
Designed by experts in the field of applied behavior analysis (ABA), all Camp Discovery learning games incorporate evidence-based teaching principles. Although Camp Discovery is designed for children with autism, all children can benefit from the carefully developed teaching procedures.
-Separate profiles for each player
- Easy-to-read graphs to track progress
- Settings to individualize each child’s learning experience
- Preference assessments to personalize the animations that play for correct responses
- Prompting procedures that maximize successful responses and give each player the level of support they need
- Fun mini games that give players a break from learning and an exciting reward to work toward
- Simple user interface designed for easy use by the player
- Over 25 lessons, including Objects, Body Parts, Emotions, Actions, Shapes, Letters, Numbers, Colors, Locations, Community Helpers, Prepositions, Counting and Quantities, Quantitative Concepts, Quantitative Comparisons, Gender, Wh-Discrimination, Functions, Plurals, Features, Categories, Negation, Attributes, Sight Words, Sound Discrimination and more
- Many more lessons in the making and new content released regularly for no additional cost
- New map to allow for the inclusion of more learning games
- Other fixes and improvements
Center for Autism and Related Disorders part of our Educational and have average installs from 100 to 500. Last Update Dec. 3, 2014. Google play rating is 60.0. Current verison is 3.8. Actual size 39.0 MB.
Outstanding I haven't run this with any kiddos, but it seems really great! Makes use of within session stimulus fading, repeated preference assessments, varying discriminative stimuli for generalization, huge number of skills to work on, and it even reduces response options following multiple incorrect responses! I will post again after I've gotten data on increasing target skills in kiddos. Really cool product. Great work!
can't play When trying to open the numbers button on the camp discovery location on the map, it force closes. If i were to actually get a chance to play, i could give a better rating.