Download Camera-to-phone selfie apk free for Android smartphone
Apk file size: 0 bytes
For the version of shutter speed bracketing, please check here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=annaapp.camtophonebracketing
Smartphone is used to control camera intuitively, in situations in which camera should not or cannot held directly, such as selfie, macro photography, or night scene. The image taken by camera is automatically transferred to smartphone.
Supporting all Wi-Fi compatible Sony cameras, see the list here: https://developer.sony.com/develop/cameras/
Steps to use smartphone to take picture using camera:
1. Turn on Wi-Fi connection in both devices.
2. Run Smart Remote Control on camera.
3. Connect both devices to the same Wi-Fi network (peer-to-peer).
4. Run this app on smartphone. Name of the camera will be display in the first screen if they connect correctly via Wi-Fi.
5. On the smartphone, touch on the camera name to connect and display pictures from camera. Touch the 'Take' button to take picture. You are better to wait for few seconds for smartphone to transfer the taken picture from camera.
6. Enjoy the app!
See more at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGGK8dy8L3w
AnnaApp part of our Photography and have average installs from 100 to 500. Last Update Jan. 7, 2015. Google play rating is 98.0952. Current verison is None. Actual size 0 bytes.