Download Camera-to-phone Bracketing apk free for Android smartphone
Apk file size: 0 bytes
For a free version (completely no ad) without bracketing, please check here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=annaapp.camtophoneselfie
Smartphone/tablet is used to control camera intuitively, in situations in which camera should not or cannot held directly, such as macro photography or night scene.
This app allows remote shutter speed bracketing (i.e. taking pictures at different shutter speeds) for Wi-Fi compatible Sony cameras. It does not limit the number of shutter speeds to 3 like in the other apps. Do bracketing as many shutter speeds as you want!
List of supported Sony cameras: A7 II, A5100, A7S, A6000, A5000, NEX 5R, NEX 5T, NEX 6, A7R, A7.
Brief steps to use the app:
1. Turn on Wi-Fi connection in both devices.
2. Run Smart Remote Control on camera.
3. Connect both devices to the same Wi-Fi network (peer-to-peer).
4. Run this app on smartphone. Name of the camera will be display in the first screen if they connect correctly via Wi-Fi.
5. Remember to change the camera to M (manual) or S (shutter speed) modes; otherwise, the app could not work correctly.
6. On the smartphone, touch on the camera name to connect and display pictures from camera.
Touch the 'Set shutter speeds' button to set your desired shutter speeds.
Touch the 'Take' button to take pictures.
7. Enjoy the app! (Please be patient to wait for both devices while they are doing their jobs ;)
AnnaApp part of our Photography and have average installs from 1 to 5. Last Update Jan. 13, 2015. Google play rating is 100.0. Current verison is None. Actual size 0 bytes.