Download Call Tracker for Salesforce apk 188.8.131.522 free for Android smartphone
Apk file size: 4.4 MB
This app provides ability to quickly add calls to Salesforce directly from your Android mobile phone.
- Easily track incoming and outgoing calls as Tasks in Salesforce
- Ability to attach calls to the following records in Salesforce: Account, Contact and Lead
- Add Voice Notes
- Create rules to enable disable automatically call tracking for Contacts
- Busy? Add calls later from your Call Log
- Track calls offline - pending activities will sync automatically when internet connection is restored
- Supporting different Salesforce accounts
If you have issues configuring this application please contact us at [email protected] before providing negative feedback. We are happy to find a solution!
This is10-days fully functional trial version.
1. An existing Salesforce account is required for Akvelon Call Tracker.
2. API Access must be enabled within the Salesforce account. Currently, only Enterprise Edition, Unlimited Edition and Developer Editions of Salesforce have API access. Please note that API Access can be enabled for any other edition as an extension. Contact your Salesforce sales person for more details.
3. To begin, a Security Token is required from Salesforce. Login to the link below to access a personalized Security Token:
The most common issues and how to resolve them:
1. If you get Invalid username, password, security token; or user locked out message - make sure you entered correct username (email address), password and security token. Use the same email address and password you use to login to your Salesforce organization. An incorrect security token is the most common problem. Don’t confuse “l” (lower case “L”) with “1” (one), or “O”, “o” and “0”. It’s usually best to copy and paste (use your phone menu copy and paste commands) instead of entering the key by hand.
2. If you get API Disabled message - please ask your Salesforce administrator to enable API for your Salesforce account.
License prices were updated.
Akvelon Inc. part of our Business and have average installs from 50000 to 100000. Last Update Jan. 6, 2016. Google play rating is 83.0189. Current verison is 184.108.40.2062. Actual size 4.4 MB.
Just isn't worth the money The app is just clunky and constantly reminding you that you are on a trial.. It's a little upsetting.
Easy and automatic call log synchronizing
Help I can't understand this app tell me about this what is security token
Works Limited information logged. Must go back into SFDC and complete forms but good tool for reminder to complete CVR
Super Very good
Nice Really smooth operation,, pops the tasks right into SF. Only drawback is that sometimes the call is out of sync with the dialogue that comes up. The dialogue may be running one call behind
Useful but would like more. Could use further functionality to allow status and completion updates
Not too bad! When you first log in, it is a pain getting that token in there...but once you do, pretty easy to log calls on the go..handy!
Love it! I'm always on the road I'm always moving in mobile and the system really allows me to keep track of my business contacts business communication and what I'm doing and with who I'm doing it with
Token problem Token is not working:( I bet is a good app if I could just get in there!
Works Great Just what I needed
Few glitches. Overall awesome
Wow I can't get my code I've tried everything i can't get it.i want 2 uninstall. Terrible.
Can be better Operation flow can be shorter... Recording of audio does not work on android. Besides that, its the only app that I have found to work for the purpose.
More Sales & Less Data Entry I purchased this app to update my call logs to Salesforce. So far it's been well worth the money because I can service my accounts & sell to my prospects without the repetitive minutia of data entry. Therefore I can focus on ultimately more important tasks like closing & winning more business.
"Not working " Dnt waste ur time wth dis app
No Support! no response to customer service, can not register product to even try. waste of time!
Cannot get security token Help tried both your Apps
Works good, but missing call duration This is exactly what im lookin for, but unfortunatly i do not have the duration of the call, which would make my life easier at invoicing.
Very good Using with salesforce, great way to ensure your team log calls and create tasks.
NEED IPHONE APP I got this app to try out on my personal droid phone.... They need to make one for the iphone. Works Awesome!
Salesforce tracker Thank you! This software is saving me lots of time and helps you me keep track of who is calling me when I am not in the office.
Wastage of time
A must for salespeople on the go I travel hard and fast, the last thing I want to do at the blend of my day is go back through everything at the end of the day and put it in sfc. With this I can quickly and easily append tasks and notes from my called as they happen. Attach a voice note for later as well. As a sales manager I noticed a lot more activity after seeing all the other calls in a day, and its much more accurate.
New pricing is crazy as usual they got greedy CYA. Dont understand why developers think this sort of thing is okay to do to customers.
I love this app Just wish it wasn't so expensive after the free trial
I found this app very useful, and I've been a faithful subscriber ever since the app became available on Android. However, with the price increase to $13/mo. to renew this year (2016) - I simply cannot justify the expense. I would recommend you grandfather faithful customers like me on the terms we've been paying for years. Also, if you are going to start charging astronomical prices, you'd best deliver astronomical new features and advancements, for starters; add the ability to more comprehensively manage and close events, not just tasks. There's so much more that could be done, but more than doubling the price for the same old product, features, and functionality is unconscionable!