Download Calculator apk 3.3 free for Android smartphone
Apk file size: 1.5 MB
Calculator is the complete RPN calculator for Android.
* reverse polish notation calculator with about 100 functions (standard, trigonometric, logarithmic, hyperbolic, matrix, logic, number theory, ...)
* unit-conversion and calculation (us, imperial and international unit system)
for example: enter 5 foot, enter 4 inches, multiply and you will get 1.66 sq.ft
supports SI-prefixes: Enter 5 volt, enter 200 micro ampere and divide them! (Hint: Its's 25 kΩ)
define your own units and use them just like system units. Ideal for engineering!
* complex numbers in algebraic or exponential display mode (argument in radian or degree)
Mix them with real numbers in two argument functions (add, div, ...)
See and enter the argument in radian or degrees, depending on the trigonometric mode
Please be aware of the complex mode when entering data; don't assume it is always a+bi !
* (large) integer numbers with
logic (and, or, not, xor, shift, rotate, ...) and
number theory functions (modulo, gcd, n!, gamma function, binomial coefficients, factorizing numbers, ...)
use them in (most of) the existing functions.
logic and some arithmetic functions unbounded or with a fixed word length
* full support of matrix (and vector) operations plus
determinant, trace, transposition, inverse, power
matrix norms: column sum norm, row sum norm, spectral norm, frobenius norm, maximum norm
LU- and QR-decomposition (inspect L,U and Q,R if you want) for solving linear equations
Eigen values and eigen vectors of a matrix
Matrix functions: Matrix exponential (pade approximation)
* data transfer to other devices
easily transfer all your data to other devices. No need to re-enter everything when changing devices.
It is easy to use
* assign the buttons the functions you want with a simple swipe of your finger!
* record macros to simplify often used routines
* extensive built-in help
* permanent register storage for your constants etc.
* transfer your data to another device
* full undo functionality
* no limits on stack or register storage
* full support of degree-minutes-seconds formats (including calculation!)
* number systems: floating point or integer
* number formats: four floating point formats as well as decimal, binary, octal and hexadecimal for integers.
Have a look at the definition of a function or conversion by clicking the entry in help->list of functions/conversions.
Long clicking a stack entry will enable you to drag it to another stack position
Walter Duenser part of our Tools and have average installs from 10 to 50. Last Update June 26, 2016. Google play rating is 100.0. Current verison is 3.3. Actual size 1.5 MB.
Superb What a gem of a calculator this is! Clean UI, RPN, matrix support, user-constants, and so much more. The latest update enables the user to record and save macros, thus giving this excellent calculator a significant degree of programmability. Macros can be assigned to a button for ease of use. There is even a facility to save and load important data, such as key assignments and user-macros. This enables the user to backup data, and load data from one device to another. Head and shoulders above the rest. This calculator is in the very top class of all calculators in the Android market. Try it out. You will not be disappointed.