Download BT Sailing apk 1.400 free for Android smartphone
Apk file size: 5.1 MB
This app has been created to aid Yachtsmen plan and prepare sailing days and to aid safety both before and during a voyage. The app provides access to local meteorological and tide information as well as access to current charts for port, harbour and estuary entrances and navigation. The app also gives users access to all social media and to integration into the feature rich functionality of mobile devices. A must have app for mariners.
We're a friendly sailing club based on the East Coast of England, near Ipswich (in Suffolk). Our location offers a superb variety of sailing in the sheltered rivers and estuaries of the Suffolk and Essex coastlines at the same time allowing ready access to the open sea beyond Felixstowe for the more adventurous.
• The club owns four dinghies and our new yacht Carina.
• Training sessions are held throughout the season.
• A great variety of sailing (from dinghy races to cross-channel cruises) is arranged each year to offer enjoyment and challenges for everyone.
• Training - our programme is aligned with RYA, many members obtain RYA practical qualifications on the club yacht.
• Hire—Once you are capable of handling a boat safely you will be able to sail in our beautiful local rivers. Our boats can be used privately or together with other members.
• Social - We have events through the year and do training over the winter such as First Aid, Navigation, Chart work and for fanatics “Astro Navigation”.
New members are always welcome. You don't have to work for BT to join, the club is open to everybody, although all members must to be over 18.
Membership - There are three types of membership. Yacht members (£122pa *) can skipper, train or crew on Carina as well as use the dinghies. Dinghy members (£47pa *) can helm, train or crew on our four dinghies. Owner members (£13pa) will have their own boats and join in with club events such as races and rallies. The club is fortunate in having a local boat hut and storage yard for owner’s boats. * Includes early payment discount.
What it costs - the club does not aim to make a profit and we want to keep costs down. Typically a day sailing on the yacht will cost around £10-15 or a training evening £15 and an afternoon in a dinghy around £5. A week on the Summer cruise will cost you around £250 to £450 all in.
We hold introductory sessions at Waldringfield and Levington. To arrange a friendly meeting with us use the contact form or email us.
Updates to take advantage of the new our new software format.
PC Futures Ltd part of our Lifestyle and have average installs from 1000 to 5000. Last Update April 25, 2014. Google play rating is 76.6667. Current verison is 1.400. Actual size 5.1 MB.
Really useful Members will find this a really useful reference tool