Download Brainvita Trainer - Free apk 9.22 free for Android smartphone
Apk file size: 1.7 MB
Improve your Brainvita/Peg Solitaire/Pegs (from hereon referred to as Brainvita) play using the Brainvita Trainer/Coach, Free version.
- Analyze positions to see what is the best possible ending. And what move gets you there.
- Setup your own positions.
- Play random positions.
- Get help/move hints from the Trainer at any time. The enabled trainer will not reveal the best endings or moves unless you ask for it, enabling you to try every position by yourself first.
- Use the 'Visual Thinking' Tab to see the Trainer's algorithm 'in action' as well as to get a feel of how fast the trainer may be able to find a solution.
How to Use
These are some usages the creators discovered while trying out the Trainer. These are not the only ways to benefit the trainer. If you find other ways to use it, we would love to know about them.
(1) In the course of playing a game, invoke the trainer any time with a click.
(a) See what the best moves/endings are. Compare with the move you were planning to play.
(b) Now play the move you had planned (possibly ignoring the Trainer's advice), and ask for Trainer suggestion again.
(c) If, after your move, the best deteriorates (i.e. a 'Best Finish' of 2 increases to 5), you may have to look for a better move. Or else, you are doing fine!
(2) Ask for a 'Random Position' from the 'Quick Access' Tab and play it out till the end. Now take back all the pegs and ask for Trainer Help. Check if you had found the best possible ending.
There are other ways to use it too. We invite you to discover them, and mail us with suggestions/tips/recommendations or feature requests :).
(1) Release 1 has difficulty in a number of seemingly easy positions. It may sometimes take a few hours or days to solve positions with more than 20 pegs on the board (please also keep in mind that calculations are cpu intensive and may sometimes heat the set up). There will be attempts in future releases to address this issue and reduce the amount of time the Trainer requires to munch through positions.
In case you find the Trainer taking too much time.
(i) Halt the trainer using 'Quick Access' -> Halt Analysis.
(ii) Play a few moves.
(iii) Ask for trainer help again.
(2) Random positions sometimes present positions which have only a few legal moves and end after 1-2 moves.
(3) The default memory usage setting (See Settings -> Memory usage) is 'MIN', which has been found to be working for reasonably low memory phones/emulators. Increasing memory usage is likely to improve performance, but may result in FCs/ANRs, depending on the amount of memory available for the App. Users are requested to drag Memory Usage to a lower level and try again.
In case you find any issues/problems/ or would like to contact the creators with suggestions/questions/criticism/feature-requests, please send an e-mail to [email protected]
Initial 'Prod' version.
mtCoders part of our Board and have average installs from 100 to 500. Last Update Sept. 16, 2014. Google play rating is 85.0. Current verison is 9.22. Actual size 1.7 MB.
Good trainer..... Random feature is interesting Trainer is easy.. Cool part is random feature....