Download BOQ Specialist Mobile Banking apk 1.8.4 free for Android smartphone
Apk file size: 5.0 MB
Manage your accounts securely anytime, anywhere.
With BOQ Specialist mobile banking you can access accounts, view balances and transact securely anytime, anywhere.
• Register using your BOQ Specialist online banking details
• Access your accounts using a simplified 4 digit PIN or touch login
• View all of the accounts you are a signatory to, and easily switch between entities with the Entity Management tool
• Check up to three account balances per entity without logging in using the Balance Peek feature
• Transfer money in, out or between your accounts
• Set up future transfers
• Make payments using Pay Anyone
• Pay bills easily using BPAY
• Stay on top of your account information including transaction history and pending transactions
You need a BOQ Specialist online banking account to use the BOQ Specialist mobile banking app. Visit boqspecialist.com.au/onlinebanking
We are committed to improving your mobile banking experience. Thanks to your feedback, we have implemented the following in our latest release:
+ Entity manager: View all of the accounts you are a signatory to
+ Create payees: Set up new BPAY or Pay Anyone payees
+ Touch login on iPhone 6s/6s+ now supported
We welcome your feedback as we continue to improve BOQ Specialist mobile banking. If you need additional help, please contact our Client Service Centre anytime on 1300 160 160.
BOQ Specialist - a division of Bank of Queensland part of our Finance and have average installs from 1000 to 5000. Last Update March 30, 2016. Google play rating is 64.6154. Current verison is 1.8.4. Actual size 5.0 MB.
iOS port Good start. However, the back button on android doesn't work in the app and you can't add BPAY or payees in the app
About time! Would love a paywave / NFC feature!
Meh Developed by someone who obviously doesn't know much about Android development. The back button doesn't even work!
Back button not working Good app since you don't need to use the security key to log in but the back button still does not work. This makes using the app annoying at times. Please fix this!
Back button not working Samsung GALAXY S5. Major annoyance that the back button does not work! Otherwise quite good.
Cannot add recipient in pay anyone No option to create new payee in app. Can only choose from existing saved recipients in pay anyone.
Functional, however needs more work Compared to apps from other Australian banks. iOS and Android apps require focus on design/UX to make them feel native to their respective platforms.