Download Bluetooth Battery Meter apk 1.15 free for Android smartphone
Apk file size: 74.0 KB
You won't have to wonder if your Plantronics headset has enough power left to make it through the call you're on! Now you can see your headset's charge level at a glance.
This is a battery meter for Plantronics Bluetooth headsets. It runs in the background and displays the headset charge level in the status bar.
Pull down on the status bar to see remaining talk time in hours and minutes - and more.
See supported headsets and Android devices below.
- Easy to see headset charge level at a glance.
- Tiny! Less than 100K installed.
- Supports current Plantronics headsets, including the following consumer and Unified Communications devices:
* Voyager 5200 Series
* Explorer 500
* BackBeat PRO
* BackBeat FIT (see note below)
* Voyager Edge (see note below)
* Voyager Legend, Legend CS, Legend UC (see note below)
* BackBeat GO 2 / BackBeat GAME
* Voyager Pro HD
* Voyager PRO UC (see note below)
* BackBeat GO
* Marque M155
* Marque 2 M165
* Blackwire C710, C720
* Savor M1100
* ... and more to come.
We have received reports that bugs in the Bluetooth implementations of these phones prevent them from working with the Bluetooth Battery Meter:
* Meizu Mx5 running Android 5.0.1
* Samsung Galaxy S4 running Android 4.2.2 (note: 4.4.2 appears to work correctly)
* HTC One M7 running Android 4.4.2 (note: the HTC One M8/4.4.2 works perfectly)
* Your BackBeat FIT must be running firmware version D or later. Use Plantronics's free BackBeat FIT Updater app to check your firmware version and update it if necessary.
* An apparent bug in the Voyager Edge and Voyager Legend/Legend CS/Legend UC headsets prevents them from sending its battery level to tablets (e.g. Nexus 7). We have notified Plantronics of this problem.
* If you have a Voyager PRO UC, you must first update its firmware at http://www.plantronics.com/us/support/myheadset/updater/.
* The Bluetooth Battery Meter does not support the M100 ("1xxPlantronics"), M50, M20, Discovery 925, Discovery 975, Voyager PRO+, or older headsets. These headsets do not include the battery meter feature for Android devices.
* This app will not work on Android 4.2/4.2.1-equipped devices due to a bug in the Bluetooth implementation of these Android versions. The bug is fixed in Android 4.2.2, meaning this app will work on devices running Android 4.2.2 and subsequent releases - except the Samsung Galaxy S4, apparently.
* This app won't work on devices that lack a full Bluetooth implementation. This includes a few older tablets, among them the Acer Iconia A100, Toshiba Thrive, and possibly others.
* If you have a Plantronics headset not listed above, try it immediately after you install the app. If the app doesn't show your headset's battery level, the Play Store gives you 48 hours to remove the app and receive an immediate refund.
Launch the app once after installing it. After that, it will receive battery information from your headset in the background and display it in the phone/tablet status bar.
This app was not developed by Plantronics. Please report any problems with this app to email@example.com, not to the nice people at Plantronics.
All trademarks mentioned herein belong to their owners.
Version 1.15: Added Voyager 5200 device name.
** If using a BackBeat FIT, it must be running at least firmware version "D." Use Plantronics's BackBeat FIT Updater app to update yours. **
** We have received reports that there are bugs in the Bluetooth implementations on the Samsung Galaxy S4 (Android 4.2.2) and HTC One M7 (Android 4.4.2) that prevent them from working with the Bluetooth Battery Meter. (Note: the S4 running 4.4.2 and HTC One M8 running 4.4.2 apparently work perfectly.) **
Apprture part of our Productivity and have average installs from 1000 to 5000. Last Update April 14, 2016. Google play rating is 64.1667. Current verison is 1.15. Actual size 74.0 KB.
Perfect Installed on my Nexus 5 (lollipop), and it did exactly what I was looking for. It provides an accurate status bar battery meter for my Bluetooth headphones (Backbeat Go 2). Automatically comes on when connected and turns off when disconnected. Worth the dollar.
David Belovich What a nifty little application! Works flawlessly with my new BackBeat PRO BT headphones on my Samsung Galaxy Tab S (running Android 4.4.2.) Installed cleanly (without any superfluous permission requests), and worked instantly. I've now been running it for a couple of days and don't see any battery impact. Bravo Apprture, this is the way to write a useful App. Well worth the $0.99 ask.
Works fine! Nexus 5 on Lollipop, worked as soon as the headset got connected and battery level seems accurate
Working on note 3 4.4.2. Thanks!
Good Works fine with M25 @ Alcatel OT IDOL. Android 4.1.1
Good It works great with my m165
Flawless! Works great with my voyager!
Works perfectly Does exactly what it says without any problems or fuss - 1000% better than the plantronics app. Only hassle I found is you must have the phone audio profile enabled for your headset on the Bluetooth pairing options.
Nice Need to turn Bluetooth off on phone then back on when first time you download.
Works perfectly :) Have no complaints, an inexpensive app that works
Cool, Much better than the Plantronics app cos of the tiny install size and even knows when it's charging or not, "you get what you pay for!!!", worth the small fee :-)
Great, simple app I can never remember how to ask my headset how much battery life is remaining, and now I don't have to remember. This nifty little app puts a pie chart up in my status bar so I can always tell whether I need to charge my headset. Definitely worth every cent. (ps: The guy who says it doesn't do anything probably didn't have the right headset - make sure this is compatible with your headset before you buy it.)
Could not install it on my Nexus 5 Bought it and then Play store took forever installing it. No error messages. Just kept installing. Android 4.4.2 and Plantronics M55.
Works well I'm running AOKP 4.1.2 with an M25 and it works as described. Good app!
Does not work htc one
not work - must refund I try this with SAVOR M1100 and not working ?!?!?!
Not working I use plantronic headsets and I have a Samsung exhilarate and I can't get the app to work with my phone
Outdated UI and hacky way to display the battery, but it works and works really well, so I'd recommend. Minor knocks: -Notifications get cut off (so you can't see all of the t.... -The actual notification appears in the common area (not the persistent notifications section at the bottom of the draw) on lollipop, so it's in the way and takes up space with my active notifications.
Doesn't support Discovery 975 Also no option to refund within 15 minutes. Please refund developer. ?
Bullshit app Does not work on BSH10 headset so deleted and at the same time gotten a refund
Not work on nrxus5 marshmallow
LG hbs-730 nope Did not work sadly. Wanted to find one that did.
Not working Not working on v mode